Sick

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

crystalgaze

Sick

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 am

I was a little sick yesterday... Had a bit of a fever.... Found out coz I took my temperature by accident.... (showed my mom how to use my thermometer)

I don't know what it was, but every thing seemed to try to go wrong yesterday.... :lol:

My eyes seemed like they wanted to PINK on me.... Pink is a great color, just not for the eyes... They were itching a bit, but it has gone away for the most part. I'm treating it with these eye drops. :D

I have to get ready to take some medicine I was prescribed... It takes a little preparation before taking it. I will not be on it for long1 Hoorah!!! :lol: (You know I can't stand pills....!)

I was getting a sore throat in addition to the fever... I have my throat back thanks to many coffee carafes of tea & lots of slippery elm extract in my cup. (2ml per 18 to 20 oz of liquid or so)

Fever went down too....

I think the day before I started to itch a bit --randomly. It was like being shocked with electricity every few seconds, minutes, half hour bouts, etc. I ate some probiotic yogurt & it went away in a snap.... I will have to keep a good bit of it on hand for emergencies! :D :lol:

I been feeling a bit low, out of it, unstable (see some toys {electronic gadgets} I would like to get my hands on soon).

xn728

THERMOMETER,,,OUCH

Postby xn728 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:11 pm

hey (((((onika))))) sorry to hear all of this ,,you seem to be a target for these short burst of viru,s or what ever they may be ,,,glad your feeling
better now ..make sure you finish all the tablets or meds ,,,,whatever you have been given ,,we have a electronic thermometer at home here ,,as soon as i feel a little poorly nurse fran comes along and sticks the damn thing right im my ,,,mouth or under my arm pit ,,,you thought i was gonna say arse didnt you onika lol,,,anywooooo glad your posting again
keep safe and we,ll talk again soon ,,ps its been quiet on the forum i hope our freinds arent feeling to down ,,,,hugs (((((onika ))))),,lots of love kenny xxxxxxx

xn728

HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 am

((((onika)))),,i do hope you have woken today feeling better ,,keep taking the meds the doc gave you ,,and go back to see them if you dont feel better soon ,,,work for me today uuuurrrrr yak ,,, :cry:
bye for now hugs love kenxxx

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 am

Hope you're feeling a little better today, And hope that you're taking your medicine. ( Not that I'm one to nag... :roll:

xn728

SILENCE

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm

((((((((((ONIKA)))))))))) YOUR SILENCE WORRYS ME ONCE MORE ,i thought you were feeling better ,but it appears not ,,unless your busy of course ,,so i hope you are we,ll and if not i will pray for you to feel better soon ,,i hope the medicatoin the doc gave you is working ,,i know you have had some problems over the last couple of days ,,ok take care ,,you let us know when your good and ready ,,see ya soon girl ,,,hugs lots of love ken xxxxxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 am

(((((Crystalgaze))))) Hope you are feeling better today.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Yes, hiii everyone! I'm okay.... Didn't mean to worry any one....

Just a little tired.... I did finish the meds! I was supposed to do an EKG today, but I have misplaced the money I set aside for it... D'oh! :mad: :lol:

I cancelled the appointment... I only can't find it because I moved it from my purse... (I don't like to carry too much money around with me....)

Now, the question is: "Where did I put it?!" I'm drawing a huge blank.... all because I actually tried to be neat for once!!! :roll: :lol:

Yesterday, I felt REALLY tired & beat.... I pretty much lay down for most of the day, trying to catch myself.... I'm still a little out of it....

xn728

hey onika

Postby xn728 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

MMMMMMM (((((ONIKA))))),,,losing money ,,indeed ,,,,glad your feeling better ,,,that was yesterday ,,so how is today going ,,,you good ,,,i hope so ,,nothing much happening in little england ,,the sun shone on me this morning and gave me a little gift ,,,,i hope and wish for a gift for you soon ,,,,onika ,,,,,hugs for now (((((onika))))),,,lots of love ken xxxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Hiya Ken! Today is okay. I'm not in any pain per se.... but I don't quite feel like myself... Not sure what it is exactly, but I am hanging in there....

Edit: I did find the money. I didn't go for my EKG yet, & I'm glad I cancelled the appointment because I doubt the results would have been accurate. I was seriously stressed out--high perspiration + diarrhea....

Gosh, I don't want that again. I gotta quit panicking!

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

" I gotta quit panicking! " You and me both! ( Easier said than done though, isn't it?! Nevermind, we'll get there gradually! :)
Glad you're hanging in there! Perhaps the EKG might still be a good idea though, money and circumstances permitting, if only to put your mind at rest.
( Although, I would NEVER dream of nagging, of course!!!! :oops: )

xn728

HUGS ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm

HEY (((((ONIKA))))) yeah know what you mean about not feeling yourself
still glad to hear your not to bad ,,,,sorry to hear you had the runs ,,,,,,hope it clears up soon ,,hows the chest pain been. sorry but im not gonna let you skirt round it girl ,,,so cmon lets be knowing ,,has it eased at all ,,,,mmmmm,,,,,ok i will leave you alone now ,,stay safe (((((onika))))),,,see you soon ,,hugs lots of love kenn xxxxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 am

~lol~ Hi Ken & Tacking! I haven't had any chest pain in a week or so! (Woohoo!) I am going for the EKG this Monday!

I have been in some sort of strange funk lately.... I don't remember when last I went out of the house.... Maybe the last time I was out was either Monday or Tuesday.... I just have not been able to bring myself to go down the road. How I see it is that I didn't lost anything out there....

I haven't seen my mom in at least 2 days (& she's just right downstairs)! :shock: She even called me on the cell phone & said to call her -- which I still didn't do :oops: -- since she hadn't seen me in a few days.

It's nothing against her.... I'm just not quite here right now.

My appetite hasn't really been there either.... I could probably go the whole day without eating & not miss it or get any hunger-pang headaches. ~shrugs~

On that note, I think I may scramble-fry some eggs today.... I've been wanting some for a while but have been too lazy to make any. I'm still pretty disorganized....

xn728

HUGS ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:20 am

((((((((((hey onika))))))))))),,,,,,,glad to hear the chest pains are giving you a rest ,,,althought the not eating thing is a little worrying ,,try to have those eggs and do take care ,,,,im not to good today ,,,but it will pass ,,hope to see you later hugs (((((onika))))) lots of love ken xxx

xn728

MORNING

Postby xn728 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 am

morning (((((onika)))),,,just to say hope your feeling better today mmm
sun is shining here very frosty though,,bbbrrrrhh,,,,,hope to see you later
hugs ((((onika)))),,lots of love ken xxx

xn728

HUGS ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 am

OK (((((ONIKA))))) how are you feeling today onika ,,doing ok i hope ,,today i tidyed my little shed out ,,,,its a man thing ,,,lol it has been sunny so i enjoyed being outside ,,i dont handle sundays very well but today hasnt been to bad ,,,please stay safe talk again soon ,,hugs (((((onika)))))) lots of love ken xxxxxxxx

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”