Sick

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

STAY SAVE ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 pm

AHHH (((onika )))) everyones so quite ,,i wish i could come in there and fight the darkness and take it away to hell even if i never returned myself it would be worth it ,,,hope your doing ok ,,,,stay safe ,,hugs (((((onika))))
love ken xxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 am

woww the shed got a clean up..... wow! ~lol~ didn't know it was a man thing!

I am okay (I think).... I did the EKG yesterday.... I'm not sure about the results.... but the doctor said he wanted to see me in 2 weeks...

Gave me some.... um..... ~whispers~ pills..... (2 prescriptions)

One I only have to take for few days & the other I don't anticipate being on for too too long (like for the rest of my life, I hope not)....

The good news about the 2nd prescriptions: The pills are so tiny & unintrusive! I actually don't think I will mind taking it.... I will see how this all goes....

I have a strange feeling about how this is going.... My chest pain could be a sign of heart disease but then my rapid heartbeat/pulse could be a sign of diabetes..... (to which I am like WHUT? Hhrrmm?) & this is in addition to the testosterone being out of range & the prolactin being top normal....

I mean... I just don't know what to think.....!!! It looks like some kind of system failure..... ?! I'm not worried, though....

The heart meds I took last night seem to have worked, but it may very well be too early to tell....

So far, I feel AMAZINGLY CALM, not very hyper-through-the-roof like I usually am.... (Whoa!) I actually think I might've slept kinda good for once! :shock:

Now... There's just a few things that simply blows me out of the water with this whole thing.... (Hold up; wait a minute!)

A heart issue :?:

can cause problems with sleep???.... (which if I didn't have a good (?) doctor I would have ended up with sleep meds & what would've been a misdiagnosis)

can look like anxiety & nerves???.... (which would've landed me with some kind of mood stabilizer that might've worked but that would've been a misdiagnosis)

Um.... Hhrrmm.....

Maybe the people who were labeled ADD/ADHD had a heart problem???

I know, I know.... It's probably a bit of a stretch.... but I can't help but think about stuff like that....

Well, I'm feeling a few yawns again..... :D It's back to bed I go....

P.S. I was in the middle of this post last night & fell asleep....

xn728

TAKE THOSE TABLETS ,,,,,,,

Postby xn728 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:09 am

HEY (((((ONIKA)))))),,you know ,,lets not worry to much about what it may or not be ,,,it may be nothing ,,stress ,,ok whatever it is or isnt you will get help with it ,,your like me always thinking the worst ,,,whats you saying for it ,,,ahhh yes ,,worry wort ,,,,dont be a worry wort onika
what ever ir may be you will be fine ,,hugs for now (((((onika))))))
take those tablets ,,,lots of love ken xxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:23 pm

*hugs*....I hope everything turns out okay.

xn728

HI ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:30 am

HEY ((((onika)))),,just saying hi ,,hope things are ok with you ,,feeling better still i hope ,,,are the tablets doing you some good ,,,let us know how you are when your ready ,,hugs (((((onika))))),,lots of love kenxxx

xn728

heyy onika

Postby xn728 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 am

my freind worrys me ,so up and down like a yo yo ,,cant be very nice for you (((((onika)))))),,,,im thinking of you ,,i know you will be strong ,,whatever your feeling. know your not alone and lots of freinds here think of you ,,,,see you soon hugs (((((onika))))),,lots of love ken

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 am

(((((((((((((((((((((( Crystal )))))))))))))))))))))))

Thought I would send a hug your way. Just want you to know that the meds I take for my heart and the diabetes, doesn't bother me. In fact they do make me feel more human, if that is possible.

The follow-up with the doctor on the EKG is normal/standard procedures. Yes those visit will worry you, did me, but my heart doctor is a sweetheart. Straight up front with me on everything. That I appreciate.

Can say, 'don't worry', but, that is silly for you do and will. I still do at times. Please let us know how things go.

Warmie

xn728

(((((onika)))))

Postby xn728 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 pm

hi onika how you doing ,,dont worry to much ,,i know it must be a little upsetting to be having these things going on ,,,thinking of you ,,i know you are strong ,,dont feel alone know we are here ,,hugs ((((onika)))),,,,,,,,
lots of love ken xxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 am

I have been taking the meds... Ah... I messed up on the antibiotics yesterday.... :cry: I was so sad! I was supposed to take it last night but took it this morning.... I fell asleep.... I had such a headache last night & was going to lie down for a bit (but that turned into the whole night).

Aww, drat!

The heart medicine makes me a little.... sleepy.... especially if I don't take my vitamins..... If I am extremely hyper, then it doesn't make me sleepy; I will calm down + still be alert.

I have been sleeping + trying to see how the medicine affects me.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:59 am

My throat has been trying to act up as well... I drank some tea for it yesterday....

It feels a little better.... but I'm sure I will have to brew more tea for it...

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Re. sore throats.....my support worker used to say that a good thing for sore throats was to drink some fruit squash, but made with hot water rather than cold. Just a thought.... :? :)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 pm

honey and lemon juice in hot water also helps, both are natural antibacterials. wishing you a speedy recovery!

Lisa xxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

((((((((((((((( Crystal ))))))))))))))

Sending a warm blanket, fluffy pillow and warm tea your way!

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 am

I am sick for a bit. It's not really anything new, but I had hoped for a different outcome. I will have to test going to more extreme measures to see if I can just at least be a little bit well (just a little bit).

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 am

I'm sorry that you're sick, (((( crystalgaze )))). However, I have to admit that the thought of you " going to more extreme measures " does sound rather worrying. Please take care of yourself, y'hear? :)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”