Not to sure what to say...

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Kricket

Not to sure what to say...

Postby Kricket » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 pm

I've never been good at these forum things but I think I need to do something and talk to someone taht are actually here to listen since I really have no one that is willing to listen.

I need this, I may have just hit rock bottom of my depression last night. I've been awake for 24 hrs, I've been drunk and thrown up already and I've been alone for 3 days because everyone blows me off. I'm not going to hurt myself because I do enjoy my life but at the same time I don't and sometimes wish a meteor would just crash through the ceiling or something.

I'm pretty much such lonely and the fact all my friends are blowing me off and I can't find a job and have zero money in my name is not helping the way I feel

xn728

hi there

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

hey there ,well i used to get drunk and throw up a lot ,when i was around 16/19, my freinds left me because i was crazy and wreckless ,that was a long time ago im 51 now ,im an old punk rocker ,suffered from depression since i was seven ,are you drinking because it numbs the pain or do you do it coz its fun ,it was fun for me but in the end it destroyed my life ,and were i am now is a dark place ,i dont know what your problems are ,are you young ,old.,but you can ask questions here and we will try to support you ,we all suffer depression in differant ways ,some are victims some make their own ends like myself ,but we care for each and everyone ,you are now a member of the forum ,and it is a giving and caring place ireally do hope you find some answers here ,welcome to the forum and you have freinds here you havent met yet but im sure you will my freind ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xn728

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi, I'm sorry your having such a difficult time. Depression is so much worse when you are alone. There is literally no one to help comfort you. But you have found this forum and you are no longer alone. We are all here rooting for you. Go and try to eat something to settle your stomach and lay down for a while. Maybe watch some t.v to help put you to sleep. Then when you are ready tell us somemore about yourself. Your new friend, Robyn

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello Kricket, Im glad that you found this forum and the effort that you take to come here and write what you wrote that is what i am proud of. You are doing the right thing Kriket and believe me, you are never alone. Living with depression is never easy, im sorry that you have such a difficult time and yes, when you have depression, it is hard to deal it alone and i undersatnd how depression can chase people away from our life. But now that you found us, you are not alone anymore, we will support each other other here. Can i be your new friend as well? hugs to you kriket, welcome to the family

dandelion

Kricket

Postby Kricket » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Thank you all. I'm 23 I just recently started taking up drinking to numb the pain. I use to smoke pot but it started to bother my anxiety a lot so I had to sop because paranoia and depression isn't a good mix in my experience.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”