am having the worst day

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

chrissie29

am having the worst day

Postby chrissie29 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 am

i feel like everyone is against me today, i wake up to the bf out and once again i am stuck with the kids with the baby crying all the time i have not had afull nights sleep in 2 weeks, and if i moan about that i get my family goin on at me that i should let my bf do what he wants as he works all week and given up beer (which he had to as he attacked me on it all the time), so sorry i don;t work then, my life is so shit that no one notices what i do! who am i anyway....just a stressed out mum who everyone thinks coz i've always been strong i'm not allowed to lose it once in a while. let alone self pity how dare i have that who the hell do i think i am! i can't even leave my life or end it coz of my kids i love them so much god help me!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 am

Hi there Chrissie. It sounds like you are having a bit of a time there. I hope you feel better soon.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((chrissie29)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

By the way, that's a hug up there. ^

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 pm

well looking after a baby IS your work and you do it 24/7 so they should respect that. no wonder you're feeling awful, the lack of sleep alone must make you feel crap. is there anyone - family or friend who could babysit even for just a little bit sometimes so you could have a nap or bath or something to give you a bit of a break? i really feel for you,it sounds so tough. feel free to write anytime

Lisa xx

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 am

Looking after kids full time is an extremely demanding job. They are constantly needy and wanting your attention and it is hard to cope 24/7...especially when you are not getting sleep. I agree with Lisalou....you need a break from it all and I am hoping that you have some support that can come in and take over and let you have some hours to yourself. It is so important for a mom to get that. I worry about you.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”