I feel that I am going to something that I will not regret

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Golda Dilema

Re: I feel that I am going to something that I will not regret

Postby Golda Dilema » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 pm

May you do good and not end up in jail because It is hard to be in jail. It can damage your life and reputation.

You have the goodness in you to live your life free. Free from jail. We only have one life to live. Let us live it doing good and being happy.

What are the things that make you happy? Do them as long as they won't do you any harm. Happy activities such as watching good.films, listening to good music, exercising, helping others like volunteering, aromatherapy, traveling and the like.

You are important. You matter. So, live meaningfully because you can.

Prycejosh1987

Re: I feel that I am going to something that I will not regret

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Golda Dilema wrote:May you do good and not end up in jail because It is hard to be in jail. It can damage your life and reputation.

You have the goodness in you to live your life free. Free from jail. We only have one life to live. Let us live it doing good and being happy.

What are the things that make you happy? Do them as long as they won't do you any harm. Happy activities such as watching good.films, listening to good music, exercising, helping others like volunteering, aromatherapy, traveling and the like.

You are important. You matter. So, live meaningfully because you can.

Preach. Although i believe you not just talking about physical jail, but mental and emotional jails too right.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”