what do I do?

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

shelle225

what do I do?

Postby shelle225 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:03 pm

My b/f has a wife who is dying, in her last stages of Huntington's disease. I told him to be there for her more often because it might be good for them both. Even though she doesn't know who he is, or even know her sons I still think he should be there for her till she passes. To give her abit of comfort in her last stages of life. I feel very depressed because I feel as if I'm unloved by him. He tells me how much he loves me but still I feel so alone in this sad world. I don't want to lose him, I want to support him in every way but his wife's illness has also had an effect on me. I feel so sad for her as well as for their small family. This world isn't just sad and lonely but it's also very cruel. He needs me to be there for him, but who's there for me when I need someone??? See, no one. I mays well be single again. Because really, that's how things are starting to feel. I'm the one who told him to be there for her more, to be there for his family more, I'm the one who said I will always support him and his boys. But I'm having problems coping myself. How do I deal with this, what do I do?? I don't want to get to the suicidal state. I need help.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:20 am

(((((((((((( Shelle )))))))))))

You are carry a lot right now. Also see the burden that your bf has on his shoulders, with the situation and his children.

No life isn't fair, but being there for him, showing your love is one of the greatest gifts you can give him right now.

Consider joining the chat room that is connected with this forum. There are loving and understanding people there that give wonderful support.

Hope to chat with you there and take the best care you can of yourself.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”