Numb

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Virtualself

Numb

Postby Virtualself » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:02 pm

My trust issues have made me numb and unable to feel a real connection with anyone
But I can't tell anyone about how I feel because opening up feels painful and threatening
Showing any weakness makes me feel bare
And I've accumulated so much inside me that I've gotten used to the storm inside me that feels like it's trying to break me
But everytime I shed a tear in front of anybody I feel like hurting myself for doing it
I don't trust them. They will never know me

Prycejosh1987

Re: Numb

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Virtualself wrote:My trust issues have made me numb and unable to feel a real connection with anyone
But I can't tell anyone about how I feel because opening up feels painful and threatening
Showing any weakness makes me feel bare
And I've accumulated so much inside me that I've gotten used to the storm inside me that feels like it's trying to break me
But everytime I shed a tear in front of anybody I feel like hurting myself for doing it
I don't trust them. They will never know me

I think you should open up to the people who care about you like relatives. Keeping it inside can destroy you and your life. I dont think you should trust people straight away but over time develop trust because there are people out there that can be trusted. There are good people out there, not everyone is bad.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”