sadness

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

B1258

sadness

Postby B1258 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:55 am

I feel sad like i want and need to cry.
My 21st Birthday is in 2 days, and everything in my life is doing as okay as it has ever been, and yet i feel so sad.

I think im really struggling. Iv'e had a shitty past and things have happend that still effect me emotionally, now that things are finally going okay with my family and so on its like im just waiting for it to come crashing down.

This sadness runs so deep that sometimes i think i might just drown in it.

jennypa

Re: sadness

Postby jennypa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Hi sadness,

All I can say is you are not alone. Many are struggling. I have been where you have been, but this much I can tell you, that you are only crawling inside a tunnel, but pretty soon you will get to the other side of that tunnel and see the light once again. Don't give up. You can do it. Don't let go, you can reach it.

jennypa

CamilaWillaims

Postby CamilaWillaims » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:07 am

Hey don't feel sad we are here for you for your help never feel alone we all are always there for you dear.

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:26 pm

B1258 wrote:I feel sad like i want and need to cry.
My 21st Birthday is in 2 days, and everything in my life is doing as okay as it has ever been, and yet i feel so sad.

I think im really struggling. Iv'e had a shitty past and things have happend that still effect me emotionally, now that things are finally going okay with my family and so on its like im just waiting for it to come crashing down.

This sadness runs so deep that sometimes i think i might just drown in it.

You have to let go of your past and deal with your emotional issues. Happy birthday by the way. If it has gone past or when it comes.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”