I honestly don't know

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Dreamcatcher ♥

I honestly don't know

Postby Dreamcatcher ♥ » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:59 am

I honestly don't know what I'm about to write, I just know that I need to let everything out. I've held it in for much too long. I wanna scream, cry, break things, punch walls, break down... I'm never hungry anymore.. No matter how much I sleep, I still wake up tired, I still hate waking up in the mornings. Honestly some days its so hard to find the motivation to get out of bed anymore.
It's weird-during the day, when I'm around people, I can laugh, and I can smile and joke around like I don't have a care in the world. Like everything is really okay. But the second I'm alone, the smiles and laughs are gone.. but maybe that's because when I'm around people, I have a reason to act happy. Because I can't let them down. Ive become this person everyone relies on. I've become so many peoples anchor that I have no choice but to look strong. But when I'm alone there's no need for that. I don't have anyone to look strong for in that moment so my walls crumble and it's just me and the thoughts. The thoughts that always seem to suffocate me, never letting me breath. I don't know what to do

BestofLife

Re: I honestly don't know

Postby BestofLife » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:19 am

I guess you are a happy person, controlling mind is an art, only advise i received was the only way to be happy is to be. I wanted to share that sometime back i and my wife went for a 7 day long yoga retreat - this helped us deepen our thinking and to be peaceful. i guess as much as we are at the surface of our mind its too many waves of thought just like the waves of the ocean and the moment we go a bit deep either through intense focus/meditation we experience a much lighter mind which is peaceful.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”