How do I get unbanned from depression chatroom?

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

MissDoubts

How do I get unbanned from depression chatroom?

Postby MissDoubts » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:48 pm

It said the reason I got banned was advertising which is total BullSh*t !

Please advice here. Thanks.

Katjie

Re: How do I get unbanned from depression chatroom?

Postby Katjie » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:49 am

I don't have the background what could have resulted in you and maybe others to be banned...

We all are vulnerable on this site regarding our privacy and whom we talk to, you don't KNOW who the person is you are talking to, he or she could be a mass murderer or rapist or whatever, maybe this forum is just trying to protect you from making personal contact with people you don't know....in this case they handle every potentially dangerous case the same, even if you do know the person as a friend...but if it IS a friend, you must not give private information out over the internet/forum as well for the protection of both of you....

Like I have said, I don't have the background, but keep it in mind....a friend's email or Skype info you should have already if he or she were already a friend...this forum can't be held reliable for dangerous things that will happen or happened..

If you have provided info of a Councillor, it must be by that person's consent as well, I think.....we are dealing with strangers, potential danger...

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”