omg chat ... bann rant

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

weeee

omg chat ... bann rant

Postby weeee » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:55 pm

what i say in private message should be between me and the person im talking too. unless they are uncomfortable and make a complaint dubot should keep its f****** face out of my pm. i had no idea asking someone i am FRIENDS with if they want to skype in PRIVATE MESSAGE would get me BANNED. how is that fair? the person i was talking to consented and then was i was banned. i hope they were not banned too because that is f****** WRONG! im very upset right now. this is not fair at ALL. lol f****** chat f*** them bots. smh. im pissed. how long am i banned for? :cry: :? :roll: :evil:

:|

MissDoubts

Re: omg chat ... bann rant

Postby MissDoubts » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 pm

I am banned from the site too , how do I get unbanned ?

Katjie

Re: omg chat ... bann rant

Postby Katjie » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:46 am

I don't have the background what could have resulted in both of you and maybe others to be banned...

We all are vulnerable on this site regarding our privacy and whom we talk to, you don't know who the person you are talking to, he or she could be a mass murderer or rapist or whatever, maybe this forum is just trying to protect you from making personal contact with people you don't know....in this case they handle every potentially dangerous case the same, even if you do know the person as a friend...but if it IS a friend, you must not give private information out over the internet/forum as well for the protection of both of you....

Like I have said, I don't have the background, but keep it in mind....a friend's email or Skype info you should have already if he or she were already a friend...this forum can't be held reliable for dangerous things that will happen or happened..

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”