Angel Crying On The Bench

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

nycoaugust

Postby nycoaugust » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:13 pm

The pretty sweet angel tears falling down like a brutal rainstorm, under tree guarding tree and the quiet listening lone bench

All the false promises and hope from society has her heart bleeding and her lungs grasping for normal breathing

Insecurities live inside, fitting in feels abnormal unable to conforming but forming a bond with her true self she shades this side in the darkness , wondering unthinkable dreadful rejection and fear crawls not too far to along

her unspoken mind as broken as her beautiful smile , there so much captivating magical brightness in this rare beaut you can see it sailing along the ocean in her lovely eyes

but it must not sail into the sunset having no sights of returning falling from high elevation should not be her melancholy mediation

constantly used by the vast majority that walks outside the lines of truly understanding her

her depth of compromises and life’s worth is so unique yet so many have her tangled her mind to think defeat

quietly resisting the urges to not exist not acknowledging her soul will be missed

harsh feelings inside , makes the pretty angel cry

I just want to make her feel loved and help her realized that she is the most beautiful human walking in this universe , and that being her true human form is a gift not a curse

-Nyco August

I know many of you are dealing with extremely difficult,circumstances problems, and these are just merely words. But if your ever in need of a friend someone to listen to or talk to please email me anytime

[email protected]

were in this together my fellow humans

Sauceman

Postby Sauceman » Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 pm

That is an interesting "poem" or whatever you call it! It pretty much sums up what depression is like, feeling like you cannot move, you're paralyzed, you feel like you don't have much of a life to live, you don't want to do anything, etc.

I suffer with depression and generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety all my life. All 3 of these problems got much worse this year although I don't know why. I'm sure it is college life, the stress of school and that I haven't had any true friends for a long time, and that I have no friends, and finding myself alone all the time that tipped me over the edge. It is an terrible illness, one that would humble the worst people on this earth. Just remember that those who have to go through these things are stronger than most normal people, if not all. We have to deal with life like normal people, but also fight every day to survive each day (I do not mean suicide although that is true for people, but I mean fighting against your own brain's negative thoughts), going through an unordinary amount of stress, try to put up a happy face in public (which is exhausting) and yet still be living and breathing each day.

I got on this forum so that I could have a place where I can join like-minded people, those who suffer with the things I do suffer. Thank you for your email address, I may email you at some time. That is a good idea.

Feel free to email me as well. This also includes everyone that feel they need a friend at this time. I know how you feel and would be more than willing to hear your stories. We can get through this together:
[email protected]

Prycejosh1987

Re: Angel Crying On The Bench

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:42 pm

nycoaugust wrote:Angel Crying On The Bench
The pretty sweet angel tears falling down like a brutal rainstorm, under tree guarding tree and the quiet listening lone bench

All the false promises and hope from society has her heart bleeding and her lungs grasping for normal breathing

Insecurities live inside, fitting in feels abnormal unable to conforming but forming a bond with her true self she shades this side in the darkness , wondering unthinkable dreadful rejection and fear crawls not too far to along

her unspoken mind as broken as her beautiful smile , there so much captivating magical brightness in this rare beaut you can see it sailing along the ocean in her lovely eyes

but it must not sail into the sunset having no sights of returning falling from high elevation should not be her melancholy mediation

constantly used by the vast majority that walks outside the lines of truly understanding her

her depth of compromises and life’s worth is so unique yet so many have her tangled her mind to think defeat

quietly resisting the urges to not exist not acknowledging her soul will be missed

harsh feelings inside , makes the pretty angel cry

I just want to make her feel loved and help her realized that she is the most beautiful human walking in this universe , and that being her true human form is a gift not a curse

-Nyco August

I know many of you are dealing with extremely difficult,circumstances problems, and these are just merely words. But if your ever in need of a friend someone to listen to or talk to please email me anytime

[email protected]

were in this together my fellow humans

I cannot imagine an angel, a being that hangs with the almighty god, crying. Its like saying heaven is boring.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”