My anger

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

GemDee15

My anger

Postby GemDee15 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:10 pm

One minute I'm angry flying off the handles next minute am on the floor screaming and crying because I don't know how to get my anger out with our hurting someone, myself or smashing the place up!!! Any ideas anyone. The usual bullwhip screaming in to a pillow and counting to ten makes me worse!! It has to be physical. Am too fat to run anywhere too

specter

Postby specter » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Is it because of depression? I'm not sure how depression makes people angry, but I've been told time and time again that depression makes people feel all kinds of emotions, including anger. Rage, too?

I can't say that this is "because of depression" but I suffer from self-hatred, so self-harm? I know that I'm told that I'm "angry". Yeah, sure, I'm angry. I harm myself because I'm angry at myself, and because I hate that I'm alive. That's the reason why. Is it the same thing, or one influencing the other? I'm in emotional pain beyond compare and it's wearing me down every single day. I think going off is the least I can do to myself.

I'm not sure what to say. I hope you aren't wrecking things in your house.... I have broken things before. I got to a place, mentally, where I didn't care if I had broken items. I hate my life that much. Stuff doesn't mean anything to me. I might be OK with becoming homeless. I'm serious.

GemDee15

Postby GemDee15 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:58 am

Yeah I'm severely depressed have been.since 14 when my dad died I tend to drink if I can only a binge drinker nothing like waking up at 7 and going.to the shop ew no. And I recently took myself of my meds because I have developed anxiety and flared up my ibs severely so decided to come off them which has started of my anger again (meds held it.at bay) I recently lost my mum (December) and lost my children to the.system as my ex abused them. So yeah my heads messed a bit.I can't seem to.deal with day to day shit. I just wanna go mad.

Self hatred must be a awful thing to have. I mean I can't say involve myself cuz I don't. I use to but over the years the worse things have become. I have also self harmed but now I'm in a predicament where I can but my partner will see it no matter where it is and he won't be happy.my anger is part of being agitated too so when I'm bored I start getting aggressive if I can't.do something. Or I can't relax anything can set me off. Belive me homeless is a place u don't wanna be makes everything 10000000 x worse x

specter

Postby specter » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Homeless is only a problem if you actually want "stuff". Not a problem if you don't even have a desire to live. Not caring or not wanting "stuff" is a part of not really wanting to live because the desire is gone.

That's a serious shame you lost your kids. Those are a lot of overwhelming issues to deal with, and I really don't think professionals tend to make it any easier, either. Only speaking from my experience. It's one of the reasons I don't bother telling them a whole lot. I keep a lot of information to myself. That includes the self-harming, mostly because what I do to myself is so ugly.

I really wish there was a way you could get your kids back without the state keeping them from you. It would be nice if anything would come into your life and help you out of your situation.

GemDee15

Postby GemDee15 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 am

yes i can see where you are coming from I once was in that dark place but fortunately I did get out of it. but could go back into it at anytime u just don't know..

I just need a miracle and a fairy godmother, but don't we all ay?x

100footpole

Postby 100footpole » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi GemDee15,

I think about this a lot:

I just need a miracle and a fairy godmother, but don't we all ay?

I think the difference between optimism and pessimism is seeing the miracle. Beware of imposter fairy godmothers! Fairy godmothers don't lie, but people lie about being fairy godmothers. :lol:

GemDee15

Postby GemDee15 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:10 pm

yes like this!!!

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”