When the Unexpected Happens

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CitM

When the Unexpected Happens

Postby CitM » Sun May 03, 2015 1:17 pm

When the unexpected happens that disrupt our lives and our loved one's lives, often people feel alone, lost, traumatized, in grief, etc.

But that is precisely when that is not what is going on. I felt the people's anger and fear and depressed and worry and prayers for the people in NePal and effected places in India. Why? Because I know people in India? Well not that I know of, but I know people whose family are in India and Nepal, whose neighbors in Chicago are in Nepal, who have worked and are friends with people in the religious lives of the people in NePal including the pastor of our church.

We are so connected as people not only in the internet but in Spirit.

Thus here is my prayer for all peoples who have suffered a disruption in their lives in which sacred places of the earth have been destroyed through disaster or violence. That sacredness now resides in you and all people because of you where it cannot be taken away again. Christians also believe this that the Spirit of God, the most sacred thing of all, resides in all of us.

I pray that relief comes quickly and the towns, villages, and infrastructure is made better than before and new places of community and prayer continue to lift the spirits of the people's who dwell there.

There is much to do there. Please consider donating either in materials, money for materials, or physical presence.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”