Can somebody help, & vise versa? Please read(:

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

/Kay//

Can somebody help, & vise versa? Please read(:

Postby /Kay// » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 am

Please bear with me throughout this message, or until the end of the 03rd segment please and I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area.

Lately I've been getting a lot of anxiety from being around people. At first it was presenting in front of large crowds, then it was simply being in a large crowd, then being near a few people, and now I even get anxiety about people when just around one, or even by myself. As somebody on another site said, I guess it could be defined as "Wanting somebody to save me, but not wanting to be close to anyone".

This isn't entirely true, but it's close. I want to be close to someone, multiple people if that will ever be possible. I want to be able to talk to my boyfriend or my friends without being so freaked out that I almost cry later. I want to know that I can contribute something, but I can't. I can't deal with the idea of me messing things up for myself or others, I can't deal with the idea that I may only be a joke or a phase. I'm only making matters worse by closing myself off from people.

So this is why I am here. I was really hoping that I could email somebody on a regular basis, or another form of communication besides here. Maybe as much as daily if you would be willing. I want to be able to learn to talk to people again, to not be as closed off and to let people know me, and vise versa. I want to be able to help someone else who feels this way because I think it would make this more beneficial to both of us, and if I don't help you then I would feel as if I was wasting your time or that I wasn't contributing anything positive. I was hoping this could be a relaxed and truthful way of communication, where we could ask for advice from each other, make sure the other is okay, and act as a healthy support system.

If you are still reading this, you have no idea how much I appreciate this. I'm sorry to be talking so long but I'm kinda postponing the time I post this. Anyways, we could talk about what we haven't told anyone/ hardly anyone before, and help each other become more comfortable with people.

I would prefer that this person is somebody that is trustable, sincere, kind, and reliable. In addition to this, I would prefer to talk to another girl around my age (14 years of age), because I used to be sexually harassed by guys online before. On second thought, a guy around my age would also be nice to talk to because it may help me to trust them more again. I ask that for comforts sake, this person is between the ages of 13-16, girl or boy.

I'd suppose I should probably post this now. I appreciate your reading and I'm sorry to be so picky about this, I'm just not sure how it will turn out. If anyone has questions or is interested the slightest please comment below.[/quote]

nadiahoney

someone to help.talk to

Postby nadiahoney » Fri May 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Well I just got on here and not sure if you are still looking. I would be more of an older sister type, probably - but I have similar issues. Even around my bf which is why sometimes I guess I should just die alone. But I am available to talk about the anxiety (and depression about myself) which I have in spades. But I am way older than you and female, just to let you know since you wanted your own age group.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”