Is this the end? (Triggering Material)

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

CrazyLady17

Is this the end? (Triggering Material)

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am

Everything seems to be crashing down on me more and more every day, and it's getting to the point where I actually can't cope anymore and where I actually can't breathe and where I am actually struggling to stay around and struggling to stay "positive" and stay "strong". It's gotten to the point where I feel nothing is going to change the way I feel, not medication, not counselling, not my support worker, nothing!
I feel like this past "helping point", I feel like I've past that. I past that ages ago, but didn't even realise.. What was I thinking? What was I thinking when I became depressed?
Why did this happen to me? I mean why is god punishing me for my life? What did I ever do to god to make him hate me?

I feel like this is no hope, like there is no going on and going forward. I would like to think I could move forward and could go on, but it's gone to far now. This is it.

Is this really the end of me?
Is this really the end of my life?

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 am

It's came to conclusion that this is the end of the road for me... This is it- god is awaiting for me and god is calling my name up there in heaven and he is waiting for me to come to him and guide you all through life with him.
Why do I feel so sure this is what's going to happen?

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Want to die... Erm? What? :(

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”