Feeling at my lowest (Triggering)

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:12 am

Oh, and something else. Did you know you can edit your own posts?

I ask because, now after 46 responses to this post, you might consider changing the title from; "Don't fit in, nobody wants to talk to me :( (triggering)"

to Oh... I don't know...
Maybe "Don't fit in, Thanks for All Your Replies" or something...

(How many other posts have 46 replies in four days?)

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:22 am

Why?
Mostly only because I feel at my lowest that's why people are replying to me, am I right?
And why do you always seem to be so harsh with me? What have I done to you? :(

Thanks for you're suggestion.

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 am

"Why?" That's a little like, "K". It's not actually a sentence, and it's lack of clarity makes it difficult to reference. But let's assume your asking; Why change your title and why thank people for replying?

I have a couple good reasons.

But first let me answer your second question. The majority of members here are somewhere at their lowest point. That's not the only requirement for replying. Most people, including me, reply not because of how low you are, but because they A.) empathize and B.) have though of something to say that might help.

More importantly, what difference does it make why they reply. You have begging people to reply. Why shouldn't you be grateful when they do what you ask. If people respond because you ask them to, but you act like there effort is worthless, they will be less likely to repeat the effort.

So that's one reason why. The second reason is that you have been asking for suggestions on how to fill your time. I think that (since your here posting) one of the most productive things you can do is pay more attention to what your posting; reading what your writing; looking at what your thinking, what your writing, and how it makes sense. Using complete sentences is a great start, and writing complete thoughts that help people know what your talking about.

This isn't criticism. This is a logical answer. You can distract your self by paying attention. And you can get more people to respond to you by making more effort at clear writing. People will want to respond if they sense they are helping. And origami can make nice little christmas gifts.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 am

Frame you're pretty damn harsh to me all the time you know? I ask people to reply and I thank them and I'm grateful for their replies truly I am. I do read back and I do think before I type what I want to say. Thank you very much. I don't like the way you're talking to me at the moment, and I wish I could take this future with someone.

I thank people all the time actually. I've thanked you, and others that replied....
I am clear on what I write/talk about, I talk about how I feel and how I've been etc...
Their replies aren't worthless, it's me thats worthless not them or their replies!!!

Why are you picking on me? :(
This isn't helping me at all, it's only making me feel worse you know?
I thought this site would help, but you have made it worse.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Spent most of my day today at the hospital, but pretty proud of myself that I actually went ahead and got some help after I harmed myself. Think that's a little improvement to my week to be honest with you.
Now back home and now in bed, can't sleep and wondering why I can't sleep. Crying and just wanting to scream my head off, but knowing I'll wake up my parents if I do.
I feel like running away, but I can't. Can't bring myself too.
Everything seems to be falling apart, I'm loosing everyone I care about all because of my stupid damn depression.

CrazyLady17

Trigger

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Don't see the point anymore, had enough now.
I know when I'm not wanted somewhere.

Stuff this.
I've had enough.
I can't take anymore hurt an suffering.

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Proud of you too Lady.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Aww why thank you Frame. Means a lot to me it really does.
Do feel quite low again though, and was wondering if I should consider going back to the hospital before I do some serious harm?

no_answer

Postby no_answer » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:16 pm

You're back at insulting and trying to shake off your "depression", while it is back at haunting you. Why "depression" in quotes? Not out of any disrespect for your feelings, but to make it clearer that what you feel is a normal grieving process following a terrible loss.
Do you know, that in some more primitive cultures the survivor was required to harm themselves following a loss of a loved one (like cutting off a finger or poking out an eye), so that they could distract themselves from their feelings? I think it was extreme, and I don't wish you to do anything even close to that, even though this is preciously what you are attempting to do (You see, even that is to some degree normal, and if you were to live in some of those primitive cultures they would demand you to take your self-harm further and make it permanent, or risk the criticism and consequences of breaking that important tradition).
In our culture, there is another extreme, where you are required to get over your loss, fight your depression asap and move on with your life like nothing terrible have ever happened, so that others can be free of the drama that is a great annoyance to their important busy lives.
There is a middle way of honoring your grief, keeping yourself engaged in your thoughts, write a letter to your tragically lost friend with things you wish she could've heard you say, write another letter, as many as you want, share the letter with someone you trust (if you want), cry and write again. There is a great healing power in writing things down. Don't distract yourself, but write it down. Have you tried it? It'll make you cry, but then it will make things clearer and even easier. I did it and it helped somewhat, but I did it too late. At the start, I was like you, trying to get over it asap, lost myself in work and outdoor activities, only to deal with it later, still dealing with it.
Let me know if it worked, if you fell like it.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Suppose so....
Depression is haunting me? And my depression is taking over me and it's gotten all the power to take over me and I'm just so powerless at the moment.
Ah okay, never knew any of that, so thank you for that useful information...

Okay, I will try that tomorrow(as it's night here), and will get back to you on that one okay?
Thank you again.

Can't say it'll work, but I will have a go and try first.
Do feel like crying my eyes out right now, but too drained to do so.

no_answer

Postby no_answer » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Good night...and try to remember and write down the dreams, too. They are cryptic, but some important messages are in them. You see, you can do everything without writing down, but writing things down has some magical unexplained powers to heal, which was used since ancient times by a few literate people that lived in ancient times.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Night.
Can't sleep, had a nightmare and woke up screaming and crying my eyes out. Can't get back to sleep and feel quite scared and just want to curl up and cry and cry!!!

How do I fall back to sleep?

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:58 am

Well I spent all morning at the hospital again....
Am proud of myself for ringing for some medical attention and seeking some help when I was at my very lowest.
Now back home and in bed resting up.
Do feel quite guilty though, is this normal?

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Well today's been another very bad day for me.
Getting kicked out of my parents house again- getting bullied by my ex-boyfriend and his friends.
Ended up harming myself badly, but once again magnaged to get myself aome medical attention and am very proud of myself once again.

Why don't I seem to be improving with my depression?
Why does it seem so impossible to recover?

CrazyLady17

Shocked

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Well today I found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant....
Oh this is so shocking... My feelings are all over the place about it. Got some pretty mixed feelings hmm...
Don't know what to think. Don't know what to do.

Anybody got some advise on what I should do?
I'm 17, but I feel ready to become a mummy, but I don't know of it's the right time yet? Also I am against abortions but seriously am struggling to know what decsion is the best one.

Any help and advise would be grateful

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”