I feel like a monster
I feel like I've let every down

I feel like a totally failure.
Feel like nobody cares.

Feel completely alone

:(

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:51 pm

You have plenty of time to turn your life around, it all depends on when you want to. Even if everyone gives up on you, never give up on yourself. You can't control others but you can control what you do and how you deal with things.

If you feel worthless and useless then people will see you that way as that is the vibe you are giving off. Until you change that misconception of yourself then others will see you differently, it all starts from the inside. Don't be so hard on yourself. We can't all be experts so just focus on things that you're good at and enjoy. If there isn't anything, look at new things. You might surprise yourself with what you can be good at. Go out and explore, don't lock yourself in your head admitting self defeat.

Hope you feel better soon x

eloise1974

Postby eloise1974 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Fact: No one is useless. You have value. Trust that you will find it.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:11 am

Aww thank you for you're replies.
I suppose so. I'm just so fed up and depressed I can't explore? I just wanna lock myself away :(

Thank you x

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:18 am

Hi there,
i must say....perfect timing!!!!
That's because today one more time my dear ones made me to feel worthless.
I know how it feels...feels like as if I am like a soul to this world...no one can hear me despite of the fact i have been screaming out loud...feels like no one can see me, like my absence and presence to everyone (not to my mom) but OH YES...when they want someone to prove him or herself.....suddenly i ll be visible to everyone. And then everyone are just ready to snatch the left overs of my self esteem and self confidence from me....leaving me at the end just enervated.

But u know what, if we make ourselves to think differently, our condition won't sound THAT bad.
It is a kind of a vicious circle i believe.
Starting from "i am trying hard to have faith in me"
then some insensitive people we meet in lifetime or some situations that put us on a test happens
then we fight, fight to save that last drop of hope which wud help us to make some more of it.
Then if we cudn't win from those insensitive blames or issues (like Ieris said that no one is perfect at everything...)
then we start feeling worthless.
Again our environment make us to prove ourselves...again there will bad a T road...if u win u will start value urself but if not then again...each time losing strength for the next time.
But it's only us who can BREAK this damm vicious cycle.

By learning how to let go...by learning how to stand steadily with firm face...for the starters we shld do what we are good at so that we charge ourselves for the next encounter.
When people criticize u, it's really very hard but dear plz try not to take it as an emotional attack...take it as a chance to improve urself even more....just the way we used to erase and write...erase and write again...and again during our kindergarten days just to have an alphabet written properly and beautifully.
I am definitely there to help u.
But at last it is YOU who can pull the chain of that generator to fuel up ur sense of spirits.
Umm...i know my examples and compares can be irritating sometimes...and totally un-link--able. Please bear with me!
And now please smile a bit...it won't harm.
Keep posting because i wud like to know more about u.
Okayeeess!
Take care.
Sara.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 am

Aww I'm sorry about that Sara :(
It sucks doesn't it?
I try to tell myself different, but it's the depression and voices talking about all this worthless rubbish.
But then again I am worthless, I mean come on I'm so dumb it's unreal.
Dropped out of college and disappointed everyone pft.

You're reply did make me smile a little.

Take care :)

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Other people can tell you that you have let them down, you're worthless, a disappointment etc but haven't they also let you down? It is not a one way street, who is to say that YOU have to live up to THEIR expectations when they don't live up to yours. Why do you have to please them anyway? If you wipe away people's expectations of you, you probably won't feel like a failure.

There is no standard in life where you have to make x amount of money, marry by xx, have x kids, buy a house etc. Everyone wants different things, you make that choice not them, no matter who they are.

So often people like to put other people down just to cheat themselves into perfection. Don't let them use you like that, usually those people have no life that's why they have to talk about yours.

Of course there are people who just want to help, you have to build a barrier in your mind which weeds out the put downs from the good advice. Put downs are just opinions but they try to give it off as fact, never believe this rubbish as there are way more people who just have to "say something" compared those who actually have something to say. Learn to spot those! ^_^

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am

Okay thank you.

It's not others telling me... It's me? I'm the one telling myself I'm worthless etc....

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:58 am

Sorry, I was referring to Saragupya's post.

But anyway... Why do you feel worthless? Was it something you did or something you haven't done? x

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 am

Ah okay fair enough and it's okay.

Because I am worthless. I didn't tell a home about my best friend wanting to commit suicide and also because I'm just a disappointment to everyone.
Depression is making me feel this way and I've given up.

Sorry x

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:54 am

What have you done that has disappointed everyone?
What have you done that makes you feel worthless?

It is simply thoughts in your head and not a fact.
Have you spoken to a doctor about it?

I am at work ATM but u will write to you more thoroughly when I get home!
Don't give up on yourself!

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 am

Yes I have.
They want me to have counselling- but don't want to go there again!'

I am worthless and I'm better off not here. End of.

Okay thank you.

Well I've officially given up.
Already harmed myself today(went A&E though and now fine).

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry to hear that happen... That is so upsetting...
I don't know what to say because I might end up upsetting you even more :(

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Aww it's okay, not you're fault honestly.
What is so upsetting? :( :(

Aww bless you!
Honestly you're not upsetting me- I promise you you're not. If anything you're giving me some comfort and supporting me and that's all I'm after and I'm so grateful for that. So thank you :)

Did end up at A&E again earlier too :(

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:31 am

I'm worthless?
I'm screwed up?
I'm nothing to anyone?
I'm powerless?
I'm lifeless?
I'm a monster?
I'm a bad person?
I'm the guilty person here?
I'm not wanted?
I'm not loved?
I'm not cared for?
I'm better off dead?

Wow!! :( :(
This is what I see myself when I look myself in the mirror... Also this is what this horrible Demond is doing to me, and my depression taking over.
I'm starting to give up.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”