I'm worthless?

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

drizzle

Postby drizzle » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:57 am

Maybe making friends with nurses in hospital could help you.
Have you tried talking to them about your situation or maybe just talking with them about something else?

Your feelings of hate and loneliness are normal in this situation, and make you feel and think that you are worthless.
You should not focus on those feelings. I understand that it is hard at this moment, but these feelings are not helping you.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:04 pm

The nurses are busy though? I mean I am not the only one the look after, so we can't really have a long chat about things(which does upset me as I need a chat with someone)...
There is this one nurse who is so lovely and kind, she is always smiling and it makes me smile and she is good at cracking jokes..

I do feel worthless, and yes you are right these feelings aren't helping me now, but it's hard to switch off my feelings I have. Believe me nice tried to shut them off, but it's not that easy at all.

drizzle

Postby drizzle » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Maybe you could openly tell them that you feel lonely and that you would love if they could come to talk with you when they have time.

They surely aren't busy whole day, they aren't robots.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 pm

I know they aren't, but they aren't here to talk with.... They are here to make me better that's all.
I have to speak with the psych team if I need to toak to someone as I'm on a section.

I hate it.
Worthless piece of rubbish I am.

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Try to keep in mind, to shut off the feelings, we need to shut of the thoughts.

To change the bad thoughts we need to replace them with good thoughts. I know it's not easy, but to get to the good feelings, we have to do the work of crowding out bad thoughts with good thoughts.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:29 pm

I'm trying that.... But because I feel so bad and because my parents aren't supportive etc and because I have nobody here I feel like I'm nothing. Like I'm worthless and that's that.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:15 pm

The voices in my head are telling me I'm so so worthless again....
I feel like I am such a idiot, I feel like everybody hates me

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 am

Am I worthless?
Don't think so...
Just the voices talking in my head!!

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Once again I feel so worthless?
Why?
Why does depression make me feel like I'm so damn worthless?

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”