where is help

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

llama

where is help

Postby llama » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:25 pm

I feel like I have always been looking for help. But does it exist, nothing seems to work, well maybe for a few months. I always return to this depressed person. Is this just really who I am? If this is who I really am, should i even be trying to change it?

waiting4?

Good Question

Postby waiting4? » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi, llama,
If you're posting here, you haven't given up... that's a good start! I can't answer your question "where is help?" I believe it is different for everyone. It took some time, but I have found some comfort being able to come here and know that someone is reading what I have to say. I have also been to a professional counselor and more recently a medical doctor - the counselor convinced me that my chemicals were so out of whack that medication (not my favorite route) would help me just get through the worst so that I could focus and deal with my stuff on a more even keel. I hate to admit it, but while I am still overwhelmed with sadness at times, I do believe that I have benefitted from the combination of all of these things. I know many of the people who post here are available in chat rooms pretty regularly - chatting doesn't work for me - but I keep up with e-mail, and thus responses, throughout the day.
Take care!

-M

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:58 pm

(((((((((((((( llama ))))))))))))))))

Welcome and thank you for sharing. There are many that feel as you do. Talking in the chat room, making friends and receiving support has been a life saver for me. Hope you will come in some time.

We don't have the answer, but we do have the love to give in supporting each other.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”