Not a good start to the new year.

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Tigger

Not a good start to the new year.

Postby Tigger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:05 pm

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:05 pm

Well, I had a really bad start to 2006. I've been trying to loose weight, and also wanted to get my time back in, so I get up and go to bed ontime. I got up ontime at 8am this morning, even though I had stayed out late last night.

Well I went to church as planned, but it wasn't in the normal building. The building it was in was really small (its actually the church offices) and they got more people than they expected, and some people who have mobility problems were blocking most of the exits to the toilet. I felt crowded in and horrid, and after about 30 mins decided to head home, cause I was feeling panicky. I went to speak to a friend at the back, opened my mouth, and went into a panic attack, loud, horrible, hysterical crying followed, and I struggled to breath for a bit. I was SO embarressed. My friend was lovely, walked home with me to help me calm down. I have been tearful all day since. Used to use ciggies to calm down after panic attack, but no longer smoke. Have craved ciggies all day, and have eaten LOADS of food to try and comfort myself. BANG went the diet too.

I feel low, tearful, and haven't stuck to a SINGLE aim today. Its now 1am and I am not in bed yet. I wanna go hide for a month after this morning. Its just knocked me back and not what I needed to start off 2006

URGH

Tigger
xxxxxx

jellybean

Postby jellybean » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:06 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:33 am

(((((((((((((((((((((( Tigger ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Aww hun I am sorry you struggled so badly . I sending you tons of super safe hugs and warm thoughts.

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:06 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:03 pm

(((((((((((((((Jellybean))))))))))))))))) thanks

I'm feeling much better this evening, went to a friends and the walk there and back did me good, plus it got me out the flat and DOING something

Tigger
xxxxx

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:07 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:20 pm

Glad you're feeling better now Tigger, but sorry to hear you had such a bad day on 1st Jan.

I get anxiety attacks too. Most hate those ones where you get that sense of doom when there's no logical explanation for them.

Also glad you had a friend that understood, and helped things.

8am and awake! I've yet to reach that target as the timestamp on this post shows... I'm up far too late.

Off to bed, or the chatroom,

Stephen.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:08 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:38 am

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tigger))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sweet lady, how I wish I could have talked with you. Miss that, but you remember please, I am always here in some manner for you. It does get very rough at times and no matter the plan it just doesn't seem to work out. Just keep trying and know you have others here that care for you.

I am now just answering, for the computer has been messed up for the past few days. Wonderful person helped me out with it and all is working now.

2006 is here, and together we can all meet some goals, be supportive of each other and give out lots of love and hugs. Here for you, always.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((jellybean)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just needed to send you a hug.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Stephen))))))))))))))))))))

Don't think of the goals that seem to pass you by, concentrate on tomorrow and meeting those you have in place. No matter big or small goals, any met is a major victory. Think of it that way. Just don't give up.

Love to all of you

Warmie

8)

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:09 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:46 am

aww (((((((((tiggs)))))))))))))))))))

I did look out for you online but haven't seen you on IM.

You know where I am and psssssssssssssst if it makes you feel better you can go ahead and call me just to laugh at my accent again LOL Laughing

thinking of you sweetie

xxx Lisa xxx

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:09 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:53 am

((((((((((((Stephen)))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((Warmsoul))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))))))

thanks for all the support, you guys are great
Love
Tigger
xxxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:10 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:30 am

(((((((((((((Tigger))))))))))))))))))

Greatest is part of who you are, didn't you know?

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Return to “Expressions”