Making Amends ????,,,xxxxxxxxxx

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

Making Amends ????,,,xxxxxxxxxx

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 am

Am i making amends ,do i understand this word properly ,i think i do ,my freind you gave a good example ,,and your so right ,,thankyou ,
just of late ive been very much not my self ,going from highs to lows in somecases in minutes ,,fran has felt the sting of my temper as have others ,even this morning i felt so angry and irritable ,why ,i have no idea ,maybe the meds ,maybe just life ,such hard times we face now ,me and my beauty ,savings have ran out ,and we now live week to week ,,
fifty one years old ,i thought our lifes would be a little easier by now ,ive worked had all my life and carried this black devil with me through every hour of every day ,and still it takes my life from me ,it has made me unpredictable ,and unstable ,look at my posts over the last few months ,,
one day im feeling good the next im going down ,,ive been out spoken here ,have stayed away to try and come back feeling better ,,but no ,
the disruption im causeing with my behaviour is not good for the forum ,
not good either for warmsoul ,our kind moderator ,,and not good for you my dear freinds ,when i become silent you always leave messages ,to say you worry about me ,,so wonderful ,but so unfair i should do this to you all ,,i cant say goodbye ,that is to painful ,i will just be queit ,but now you have hopefully read this at least you wont have to worry ,because you know were i am ,,just now at this minute im good ,but later in an hour or a day who knows ,you must know this please ,i love you all and care for you so much you are all the dearest of freinds ,,i will light that candle everynight till the day i die ,and your kindness and your pain i must still carry ,no one can stop me doing that ,each and everyone of you must stay safe and strong ,and stay together ,ta ta for now ,see you later,
hugs ((((((((((my dear freinds )))))))))),,lots of love ken ,xxxxxxx,,

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 am

Hello there Ken! Nice to see you!!!!! :D

xn728

HELLO ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 pm

hello (((((onika))))),,nice to have seen you :D ,,hope your feeling ok onika ,nice to see you having a giggle with warmie ,,take care hugs
(((((onika ))))) bye for now lots of love ken xxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:00 pm

I always hope that your absences will not be long. I respect your need to be away for awhile but come on line every day hoping that you have returned.

xn728

So thoughtful mich

Postby xn728 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:20 pm

(((((mich))))),,your very kind and thoughtful,i always miss my freinds ,
and it hurts mich , :cry: (((mich))) i dont think i have ever really asked you for anything ,but i do now ,eat a little mich ,and take care of your life ,
dont break it ,you have lots of living to do yet ,Hugs (((((mich))))),,,
Lots of love ken xx

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Ken, i too am really glad to be seeing more of you on here,it's nice to have you home. I have been having very wild mood swings and irritabilty myself . Us depressives are an unpredictable bunch!!!!!!!

Love ya lots

xn728

hugs lisa xxx

Postby xn728 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Its nice to see you to lisa ,,ive been very mixed up since the change in meds ,,thats some weeks ago now ,,but i feel better now ,,im back on the codiene ,but nothing else would take my neck pain away ,so im being monitered,,the codiene ive been on for 5 years or more ,,i cant take iprupofen because of my ulscers ,,things are settling down a bit now ,,
touch wood i wont be cranky again ,,hoping you feel better soon lisa ,,just take it easy ,,it will be ok soon im sure ,,,,take care ,,,and be carful
and stay strong hugs (((((lisa))))),,lots of love ken xxx

xn728

Love you all

Postby xn728 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:37 pm

many of you my freinds suffer a lot at this time ,,im missing you so much
you need to know that ,,im hear reading ,,may not answer all the time but here i will be ,hoping and wishing only good for you all ,,i came to tell you how i was feeling ,,but now i feel its unfair ,,i know you will be pleased to hear im feeling good ,,but we,ll share the details when your all feeling better ,,,love you all tons ,,take care ,,,hugs ((((((((((all ))))))))))love ken xxxx

Return to “Expressions”