everything goes on

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

everything goes on

Postby xn728 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 pm

i feel that the world goes on all around me but something seperates me
im here but it all looks so distant ,not like in a dream ,its all clear in real time ,but even though im playing my part im not connected :shock: :?:
,,,,xn728 :twisted:

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 pm

unfortunately,that's a huge part of depression,the isolation and feeling of solitude,the sensation of being cut off from everything and the world seeming surreal - like looking through a pair of binoculars the wrong end. it's called dissociation apparently,feels like hell whatever it's called

aim

Postby aim » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 pm

That is the worst feeling. Being there but not really, huh? It's still nice to see you again, Ken. You've been so missed.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes, it's always great to see every one!

Hhmm..... I'm going to throw out a thought about this one. I hope you don't mind. If you do, sorry about that.... :oops: (& I meant no harm.)

I feel that way almost all the time. I know I'm not where every one else is. I think my posts on here prove that a little. Where am I, though? I have no idea....

I don't really feel connected, but I think that this is my norm for now. There's nothing wrong with it. Yes, I think friends & love & popularity may not hurt, but it's not part of my makeup right this minute. Maybe we all have a makeup (composition) that is ever-changing & the challenge really is to keep up with it (try not to lose oneself).

The world can continue going on all around me & I will continue my going ons...

We all do have a connection, though.... I think.... & it's that while we may not fit & feel isolated, we were most likely all born on Earth & are physically on Earth at the moment. That's my connection right now & that 1 thing makes me as normal as every body else.

:wink:

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 am

Yes, I feel this disconnection as well. I don't feel I am tethered to anything on this earth...not even my family. I feel that the person I am doesn't really fit into this world so maybe that is why I disconnect and detach myself from it.

xn728

how many am i

Postby xn728 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 pm

hey youve read my posts how many people am i
only thing is they get to go out and im stuck in here
even now i pause to think what can i do to
change all this surely at my time of life i could
be allowed a little respite even a couple of days i have given so
much all my life ,even now i try to spread comfort here ,
im so tired ,even at night the demons visit me ,51 not out
xn728 ken :evil:

aim

Postby aim » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 pm

I think a feeling of disconnection is normal sometimes, but please do remember that you are here with all of us. And that, as cliche as it sounds, people really do need people.

I'm glad you guys come on here and share... you are all so helpful and vital to these forums!

Mich - is there ever time when you don't feel disconnected? I have felt that way too, in the past, and it took a lot to get me to re-connect with everyone around me, but I did.

All of you are so wonderful!!! Keep posting all!!!

xn728

cheers aim

Postby xn728 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 am

hello aim weve ,not spocke for a while ,hope your ok ,no a5 such a shame .the last time i heard from her ,she said she was having trouble following threads .i have that problem to .im not getting alerts and i dont know were i am ,i saw your ? to me about your dog problem ,and im gonna find it now and hopefully post ,just at the moment there are a few new users in a great deal of pain and it is upsetting ,xn728,,ken

aim

Postby aim » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Yeah, I miss a5 as well... :-(

I saw the dog posting, thanks for answering!!

There are so many new people here and it's so great how active this forum has become. We are all here for each other, right, Ken?

How are you??

xn728

hi aim

Postby xn728 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 am

not good but getting better ,will post more later xn ken

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 am

I'm glad to hear you say you are getting better. Look forward to another post.

aim

Postby aim » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Stay strong, my friend. I'm glad you're getting better, and please do remember that we are all here for you, ok? Great photo, by the way... creepy and silly all at the same time. What is it?

Return to “Expressions”