leaking

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

rainbow yarn

leaking

Postby rainbow yarn » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:00 pm

sitting at the desk, clenching fists, my face crying or leaking. theres nothing to play, nothing to watch, everything is boring. existence ever painful. putting face in hands to hyperventilate, think of what to do, all the things undone, all the things i dont care about anymore. sobs and whines verbally sneak out, but no one can hear them. maybe will go lie on the bed or maybe will sign up to a discussion board and write somethin' out. :)

Golda Dilema

Re: leaking

Postby Golda Dilema » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:19 am

Try to do aromatherapy while listening to good music. Maybe it will do you good to go for a spa or a massage. Relax and do not overthink. Take things one day at a time. An author once said to take one problem at a time. Travelling and eating your favorite food could be helpful too.

Remember nothings is permanent so is your situation. One day you will be surprised that you have overcome and that you are happy once again.

For now, ask yourself what makes you happy? What are the things and activities that make you happy? What are you passionate about? So long as they won't do you any harm it will do you good if you do them. Remember too that you are born to be happy, so be optimistic. Positive change will come your way.

rainbow yarn

Re: leaking

Postby rainbow yarn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 pm

thanks golda. i dont know. i like to take things with gratitude when i receive them personally and pay especially attention so i will be rereading and applying the more practical aspects of your advice. aromatherapy and some music, think i can do that anyway :P

the fav foods is a problem as i have been eating them! oh no! its a bad thing

i was eventually able to suck myself into about 30 hours of video games which was a welcome distraction which is now over. not the best but it worked. feeling better but still bad. etc.

Return to “Expressions”