My sexual situation

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

SurferJ

My sexual situation

Postby SurferJ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:13 am

Hey everyone.

So I just wanted to write about a difficult situation which has been really stressing me out.

So me and my girlfriend have been in a relationship for about a year now and we have started having (trying) to have sex in the last couple of months. I’m new to sex but are quite determined to get it right. Unfortunately when me and my gf attempt to have sex it hasn’t been going well. Largely due to the fact that when I put on a condom I remain hard for a little while but then go completely soft. Sometimes I remain hard long enough to enter her vagina but I quickly loose my erection and I end up thrusting inside her with only a semi hard on.

In regards to the condoms I feel I may need a bigger condom as it didn’t role to the base of my shaft and feels kinda tight but I’m wondering if that’s because my head of my penis is sensitive ??

However, I can easily gain and maintain an erection during foreplay and stay hard throughout. Interestingly sometimes I cum when we are grinding on each other is this bad ??

In addition to this, I am uncircumcised and I used to bed hump a lot when I was younger (I now masturbate properly however) and I’m wondering if I have Phimosis ?? And if this has anything to do with it ?? I have recently tried stretching my foreskin hoping that will help and have also recently started masturbating with a condom at night to try and get comfortable with wearing one.

Any advice or any suggestions would be hugely appreciated, thank heaps :)

Gomez1972

Re: My sexual situation

Postby Gomez1972 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:10 pm

I'll ask someone I know that is not circumcised and let you know if they have experienced what you are.

Return to “Expressions”