How do you ask for help when you dunno how?

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Michi

How do you ask for help when you dunno how?

Postby Michi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:55 am

I lost my father about a year and half ago. I'm so upset right now and I dunno what to do. It's killing me. I can't sleep. I'm so stressed. I've been depressed for a while now, ever since my parents got thier divorce and I just have no idea what to do.

I just wish sometimes I could just leave from my home and go somewhere else. I don't want to be here and I don't want to be anywhere really.

I've been crying or wanting to cry for the past week now. I hate crying. I don't want to grieve. I don't want to at all. It just hurts to much.

I feel like I have no one to talk to either.
I pick up my phone... but I dunno what to do. I dunno how to ask for help anymore. And I need it now.

I just want someone to talk to and listen...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 am

((((((((((( Michi )))))))))))))

Yes grieving is hell, but it is part of the so called 'process'. Have lost both parents to cancer, so I do relate to your feelings. Seems the grief goes from tears to anger to tears to that lost feeling to tears to loneliness to tears, but you will get through this all.

As long as there is love in your heart and the memories your father will never be gone. And yes in time you will remember the good memories.

There are times I just can't relate to other people, the pain gets to great, but please don't close the door to others. Others that cared for your father are hurting as well.

There is a chat room connected with this forum, please consider going into the room to talk. There are so many loving and caring people there, that do understand the pain, the depression.

Take care.

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

Return to “Expressions”