Feel hopeless and worthless

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Cerioth

Feel hopeless and worthless

Postby Cerioth » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 am

I just think I am not good enough. I try my hardest to be a reliable friend and good enough to be in a relationship with, but everything always ends up badly. Every time.

It doesnt matter how much I tell people beforehand about my issues, I still receive the same treatment if I get upset over something - rejected, told off, and abandoned. It's like I have no right to be upset because it happens to me more easily than to average people.

Does this ever stop? I'd love not to worry about making someone mad whenever I talk. I'd like to feel accepted but I just cant when I keep messing things up and try to fix them but it fails.

Ender

Re: Feel hopeless and worthless

Postby Ender » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:56 am

(((Hugs))) Cerioth. Wish I could help in some way.

DevotedBaker54

Postby DevotedBaker54 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm so sorry you have a hard time communicating with people. It's frustrating when you are not allowed to feel upset. Have you been working on not getting upset so quickly? I think life is much better when you are not feeling upset all the time :)
My sister is quick to get mad and she loves the song "Losing" by Tenth Avenue North.
You are definitely good enough! Everyone deserves love and respect! Everyone needs to love and respect themselves! :)
Take care of yourself!

Cerioth

Postby Cerioth » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:18 pm

I will try my best :)

My issue lately has been my girlfriend who keeps ignoring me continously. I understand she has work and other things to do, but it has been weeks and we havent had a proper talk. She simply does not seem to care. When we talk, she mostly speaks of her new position in the work and that's it - shes not interested in knowing how Im doing, she never says anything nice anymore... Perhaps I should just give up before she leaves me.

Return to “Expressions”