Feeling Lost

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Helloraspberries1

Feeling Lost

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Someone please help. Please!!! I don't know what to feel anymore or who to feel for. I just had a falling out with my mum over stupid interview clothes and now I'm up stairs feeling miserable and unsatisfied I don't know how to feel.

I know what your thinking. It was only an argument over interview clothes and your get over it but it's not the first time it's happened. Our relationship has always been on and off but that's not the problem right now.

My problem is feeling lost and don't know what to do about it. I'm still feeling like everytime I get down that I can't pick myself up. I'm a really negative person and people just say to me cheer up and smile but they don't understand. I know they are only having the best interests at heart but I can't do it as this has always been me. I am trying though.

I just don't know what to do when I feel like this. I get worse when I'm sat thinking on things what are on my mind and looking at in a negative way but don't know what to do.

Please help. I don't know what to do when I suddenly feel low for no reason and when I have had an argument what makes things more difficult.

HELP PLEASE. Been feeling like this for a few days

viuuiuvy

Re: Feeling Lost

Postby viuuiuvy » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Helloraspberries1 wrote:I'm a really negative person and people just say to me cheer up and smile but they don't understand.

From what people have told me in the past (as I used to be a very negative person)....negativity tends to get on people's nerves. If you change your attitude & look on the positive side of things your mindset will change & you will realize what is going on is nothing but a worried state of mind. Work on mindfulness & read books about it, and things will work out. Although things take time & don't expect recovery immediately.

Things take time....

:)

Return to “Expressions”