op

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

loneranger17

op

Postby loneranger17 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Last edited by loneranger17 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 pm

(((((((((((((( loneranger )))))))))))))))))))

the decisions on your sisters home schooling were made by them and your parents, not you. They told you that so take it for the truth. What I see.

You can't home school yourself? I know many families that do that with their children and it really seems to work out well for them.

Just a thought.

Good luck with what ever the decision is.

Warmie 8)

hey-its-ok

Re: Does any one have any advice on how to handle this?

Postby hey-its-ok » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 am

loneranger17 wrote: I did deserve to be made fun of b/c of the hygene problem and my grades, but not b/c of what I looked like, what I wore, and how shy I was around people. I feel so gulity.

Nobody deserves to be made fun of, even if its your grades or your hygiene... people who make fun of others usually have not developed enough compassion towards others, and understanding of the predictament of others. Don't feel guilty, it doesn't help with anything, and just ignore it when people make fun of you. You need to improve your self esteem, you are a precious human being, and just because some people at school doesn't think so doesn't mean you are not. Firstly be comfortable with yourself and with what you do. Know that just people make fun of your doesn't mean that they are right and you are wrong. There are many ways to see something. You need to take this one step at a time, we will all help you go through this together as each situation arises. You have to be brave and confident. I know you can do it :wink: Don't keep thinking about the past too much, lets see how to face your new situation as it arises...

dhoom3

Postby dhoom3 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:17 am

You can't home school yourself? I know many families that do that with their children and it really seems to work out well for them.

Return to “Expressions”