My dream. Failing?

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CrazyLady17

My dream. Failing?

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:57 pm

This may sound crazy or may sound stupid but hey!!......

I have always dreamed about becoming a singer ever since I was a very little girl, and I have been singing ever since I could talk really and have taught myself how to sing(don't ask how)...
Ever since I became depressed and felt very low my "so called dream" as started to fail and fail...
I was on the road to going to singing school and then acting school and then going onto the westend(maybe).. But now I feel like I will never achieve my "dream goal"..

Does this mean I have to give up my "dream"?
I dream about being a singer and being famous(yes silly I know), I dream about having the amazing life and being a celebrity.
Now my dream has came crashing down on me like a tone of bricks.
Last edited by CrazyLady17 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frame

Postby Frame » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Actually Lady, you might not have to give up.

So work at it. Work at what you love, what you would love to do. All the hard work might not get you there. You might have to change course along the way. The it won't be for nothing. It will get you closer. It's a long shot. But working hard at what you love feels better than working hard at what you don't love.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Why might I not have to give up?
Am trying NOT to give up and trying to still achieve this dream, but it is a struggle and it's like climbing a mountain struggle...

Okay thank you... Well yes I do agree with you about that, maybe if I try harder and work a little harder I will achieve my dream later on in the future maybe...
But it is hard when I have this manic depression and everything I "love" has gone to the back on my mind.

I hope one day I can achieve my dream.
As that would be so live changing and would be worth the wait and worth the journey there.
Last edited by CrazyLady17 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 pm

My parents have always said to me "Abbz you will never achieve your dream as your not smart enough and not talented enough"...
Hearing that made me feel hurt, but at the same time made me even more detemeried to fight and try and reach my dream.

So I will NOT give up fighting for this dream of mine just yet.

Thank you all :D

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Well that's my dream completely and utterly failed... Giving up trying. Nothing worse than your own "so called parents" telling you that you'll never live the dream and that I should just give up. Oh wow!
Gave me some confidant there, oh wait.... No it didn't.... It madee wanna give up trying to make my dream come true.

I'm a failure.

kathi

Postby kathi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:34 am

If it isn't working out for you then it only makes sense to move to where you want to be. I'm not sure if you are just having a quick rant or you really can't deal with it anymore, if it is the latter then I would start packing tomorrow!
If you know things aren't going to get any better and you can't live like this then move on before it drives you insane. What's stopping you?

CrazyKiss

Postby CrazyKiss » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Thats really good u have something u feel strongly about and thé only way to let it become an reality is to go out there and fight for it. Your not gonna be à singer over night but as u said ur going to signing school and actting school and doing all thé right things to acheive ur freak but u have to remember that this is à hard industry and there are other people who can be just as good.

Try not to compare urself to them but do ur best. You may go and fight for ur dream but end thinking u dont wanna do this no more and do something else. This maybe still be ur freak at heart but Whats there to stop u from looking else where?

If ur really passinate about thé music industry then u know what to do and that means u have to give it ur all and that may mean staying up long periods of time trying to perfect ur voice, studying on music, going to lessons and paying attention by having ur full attention at all times. You need to ask urself this.

Remember to not give up and u can only do ur best but in the mean time do what u love doing and one day u maybe be on tv performing ur songs.

Return to “Expressions”