Clairvoyant/other abilities, with depression/panic disorder

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

4EverMe

Clairvoyant/other abilities, with depression/panic disorder

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello,
Quite a while back, I started a thread called: Clairvoyant, with Depression/Panic Disorder...

Understandably, the thread wasn't very lengthy, as most of society doesn't understand what I deal with.
I'd written down a considerable amount of info regarding the paranormal things I deal with. Much of it has been confirmed, so this proves to me there's no mental fabrication.

Because I haven't figured out how to use all of these abilities, it's a pain in the **s!
A little over two years ago, (hindsight-20/20) I'd been receiving warnings at night about the "hospital." After some time, I heard my mom being mentioned in this sentence. I let her know about how I was hearing something about the hospital, her name, and her birthday. Well, her birthday came and went that year. No problems...until her following birthday.
Sadly, she wound up in ICU for 5-6 wks, followed by weeks of organ therapy. She wasn't able to complete this due to insurance running out.

So, she's at home, with failing organs, and a host of other life-threatening health issues. Doctors are still testing her. They're thinking she might have Lupus, or another type of auto-immune disorder, along with a range of other serious things...

In a way, I feel that if I'd only listened closely to what I'd been told, she wouldn't be in such a bad state. It probably wouldn't have been quite as serious. I don't know...She DID see a doctor, before ending up in the hospital, but she had told me he wasn't such a good one. I should have paid more attention.
It hurts me to say this, but her health issues...
They are extremely dangerous!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 pm

:-( :-( :-( :-(

fallen

Postby fallen » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:00 am

i am really sorry about your mum, but it is not your fault, nor is it whether her doctor is good or bad.
do not blame your self, your a good person, but you can not for see everything , or there out comes.
the wheel of life turns no matter what we do, even if we chuck a big boulder in to it.
[ i can feel the powers above about to throw a lightening bolt at me .i am not actually going to do that powers above !].
know that i care, and though i do not pray, i will send you and your mum as much love as i can.
take care

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 am

Thank you, fallen, for your words of kindness. They came at a difficult time. Just very down...

On top of that, I've been attempting unsuccessfully to upload pics into the gallery. Although I'm registered, I'm finding it impossible. I was able to put some pics on a site called, Picasa, via cell phone...
But, sh**. Don't understand the gallery. I know others have posted cellphone pics.
Do you know the detailed instructions? If not, no worries, fallen.

Thanx again. :-)

fallen

Postby fallen » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:19 pm

the electricity to run the laptop is a lone mouse on a wheel.
"run faster mouse , run faster ! ".
so sorry i have no idea, remember your communicating with a guy who actually only connected to the internet a year ago !
when you are down, just remember i am sending you as much joy as possible in my heart.
take care

Return to “Expressions”