Cascade Mountain Range, A Sunlit Bay...

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

veggiemark

Postby veggiemark » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Hiya 4. I do have transportation it's just not big enough to move much (I could make 34 trips)
It also is about doing the move alone. It's funny ,when I was younger all I wanted is to be left alone...guess maybe I should have thought more about that
Thanks for them prayers
I do believe they help
I'm still sitting here waiting for my friend as my anxiety builds
I tried distracting myself by looking at some of the hundreds of pictures I have taken of birds....helped a little
I've had 4 cups of coffee today..I need more. But..........

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 pm

But...Caffeine is no good for anxiety? Haha! I drink a lot of coffee myself, so I've no room to talk!

That many trips, huh? How far are you moving from your present residence?
Do you atleast like your new place? And, I have already prayed for you! Just have the faith. By the way, I know not to begin sentences with And or But, but I like to break the rules sometimes. Haha. But...

I understand what you were saying about wishing to be alone! Later, it becomes a regret when you are in a situation where you need people. I know...I'm feeling it myself. Try to hang in there. And know that you're not alone through this, veggiemark. We're here with you. :)

veggiemark

Postby veggiemark » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Hiya 4. But..,but...
I don't like where I'm moving...beats living in the car
I feel like every word out of my mouth in these posts is negative..I apologize for that
I only have 347 more posts to catch you....of course by then you'll have 895...
I'm going to try to be positive for at least 5 minutes (wish me luck)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Haha! Don't worry about catching up with my post-count, though this did make me laugh out loud! It's just good that you've joined us to begin with. It's a great site to talk about our ridiculous problems! In other words, life CAN be ridiculous...If anyone disagrees, they haven't lived. (meant humorously)!

You have a pm waiting for ya. I'll wish you that five minutes, and longer, to be peaceful for you. Hang in there. :)

Return to “Expressions”