To be or Not to be.

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Frame

To be or Not to be.

Postby Frame » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

To be...
That is the answer.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 am

Hi Frame,
Of the two choices 'To be or not to be,' you wrote...to be. BE cause...? Just wanted to know your inner reason(s) for choosing the former.

By the way, I'm really getting sick of my neighbor over here!! While typing the above sentence, I heard what sounded like 'Sara' saying a sentence with the word "Stupid" in it, and then laughing. (right outside my living room window)! She's got balls messing with me like this. Remember...she's so "terrified" of me. I'll just stop here, before I write an essay about how much I cannot stand the very earth she walks on! Where she lives, flowers die. Even manure has more benefits to the earth than she does. I'm sorry, Frame-to dump this on your page. Been dealing with this kind of crud for days/nites. Usually, what I hear comes from the other side of the adjacent wall. Just tired and angry, as I have enough stress to deal with because of her lies! It's never good enough; She's gotta hurt a person over and over and over. PLS pray that hate doesn't take root within.

Frame

Postby Frame » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 am

Hi 4Ever;
Let's assume that all your interpretations of her actions are right on, that each time you over hear her voice, she's talking about you, that she's doing these things to bother you. Of course it's possible; but we know she has other troubles, we know she's not in a happy relationship with her daughters father and who knows how many other people. So my suggestion is to give a try to allowing the possibility slip into your mind, when you hear her voice somewhere, that she's not talking or even thinking about you; that she's obsessing over one the many other problems in her life that she must certainly have.

If you can convince yourself, even a few times, that she's not constantly working to persecute you and only you, then you might sleep better. I just find it difficult to believe she doesn't have lots of dark thoughts troubling her mind also. But then again, I could be missing something.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Frame,
I appreciate your advice- Thankyou. You pretty much nailed it! And there ARE times when I've INTENTIONALLY told myself that she was talking to (or about someone else). I did this for the sole purpose of #1: To give her the benefit of the doubt, and #2: To make myself feel better. There are times though, when it's obvious she's trying to bother me. The way my apt building is structured, there's no reason a person would be standing right next to my lvngrm window. But a person who wants to listen, intimidate, or say something to be heard, would come to my window. I don't have neighbors now on the other side of me. (She wouldn't be talking to them a foot from my window, anyway).They moved out--was shortly after she threatened to get them kicked out.
You're right. She usually doesn't think negatively about only person. Well- sometimes. It's anyone/anything she feels irritable or hateful towards at any given time. She gripes & is negative regularly. Loves drama. If were my choice, there'd be peace.

Return to “Expressions”