Self Help

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Frame

Self Help

Postby Frame » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 am

There is something radically wrong with me.
I'm loosing control day by day; while I type my, life dribbles away.

Hey!
Comere.
Closer.
Put your head there.
Right there.
Now smell, SMELL it.
Smell the roses.
That's right. Better?

No, it doesn't work for me.
My chest is collapsing; my shoulders are held with steel bands.
What the hell is wrong with me?
Perhaps reality is not living up to my expectations.
Oh, yea, that helps loads[Not].

There has to be a place, outside is good but inside is essential.
Somewhere inside ourselves, there has to be a safe place.
This is a gift the world owes us. Our parents (not necessarily), grandparents, a sibling, maybe a teacher; Every human being is entitled to discover a safe and peaceful place inside there being. At the very least the Global Village is responsible for guiding us to our inner fortress.
So what the Hell is wrong with me, with me? What the Hell is wrong with the world? I don't ask for much. I just want some inner peace.

Some here would ask, what am I prepared to do, as if I'm simply not doing enough. But No, it's not that simple; or making the right choices, but choices can appear as phantoms and disappear with the weather. Although I do believe we must make effort, re-begin each day, manufacture hope for each other.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

I wish I could say that there was nothing wrong with the world. But then we all know that that would make me a big, fat LIAR! IMO, there is more wrong w/the world than there is right. I'm sorry for not being much help, Frame.
You are struggling too. Wish I could somehow come up with the right words, that would comfort you in exactly the right way--at exactly the right time...
Unfortunately, I'm feeling like a lunatic today. Lucky you! Lucky everone.
Please bear w/me. I am coming from a very dark, bitter place right now. Wanna scream. Wanna cry. Done that twice today and had to silently contain it; I couldn't bear the thought of my evil, lying dog of a neighbor deriving any sick enjoyment from my pain. For any sensable answers, I'm at a loss.
Maybe I just need to laugh. I don't know. Just craving any inner peace.

Return to “Expressions”