Heart in My Stomach

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

4EverMe

Heart in My Stomach

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:30 pm

It's very difficult when you wish already you were dead. But you attempt to take a break from those dark feelings/thoughts. Someone, then, hurts your feelings when you reach out to them. You want to express this to them. But you feel you truly can't. So, what do you do? Do you talk to them about it? Is it safe to do so? I don't know...All I understand is this sinking feeling, my heart in the depths of my stomach.

nenkohai

Postby nenkohai » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Its always appropriate to reply, 4EM. Especially if done with kindness.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:11 pm

(((((4EverMe))))))) Wish I had the answers. If you don't feel like its safe to talk to them. You can talk to us here.

hollyann

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi you both. Thankyou for each response!
Well, it isn't someone I've known all that long. I don't know if this person would sever the frienship if I were to express what's on my chest.But we do go on being friends. So, that's good.

This person is open in many ways, but in others, seems afraid to respond to things I ask/say. (kind of like a part of them is bottled up) I don't know why. But I'm afraid that if I push the issue, then I wil ,likewise, push them away. I'll be honest and say I have a little crush. However, I can still be a friend, regardless. Ugh...There's nothing I can really do, except to be a good friend. Maybe this person will relax more in time, and open up a bit more.

Return to “Expressions”