And the noise ( or It's just a rant, no need to read)

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Frame

And the noise ( or It's just a rant, no need to read)

Postby Frame » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 am

And the Noise, the Noise, the Noise; they fill up my head with blathering, blathering. And the garbage trucks, and the jack hammers, why do people feel comfortable shouting their latest peeve from half a block away rather than walking that half a block to confide to their (supposed) friend in confidence.

It's not like my head isn't already already to the brim with garbage. People talk on the street these days just like littering. Open their junk-food tidbit of gossip and throw the raucous wrapper on the ground. To hell with the rest of the world. Fill it up with crap, as long as it's not in their pockets or their mind(lessness).

Value; no value; no-one contemplates the value (or effects) of their simplest actions. Lather, rinse, and repeat till clean. Let the sludge flow to someone down stream.

And the sirens; Oh the sirens, they never stop any more. No, their not inside my head. Some old lady is feeling neglected, having heart palpitations. Where is her son? Where is her daughter? Went to Arizona to find work. I could be the Blade Runner movie except it's not raining and the Cyborgs in the movie were more convincing.

Sigh, I want it to stop. God why won't it stop. Why can't I go.

Frame

Postby Frame » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am

I haven't eaten yet to today. I want to, or rather I feel it's my responsibility; and we should all meet our responsibilities right? PhthT. But longer I go hungry, the more confused I get as to what I should eat. It becomes more about keeping the bad stuff out then letting the good stuff in.

Any one have any ideas?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Frame!
You really sound like you've just HAD IT from the outside circus people call "life." Even worse people don't give a crap. Daily living that consists of this outside bullsh** is sadly considered "the norm." Hmmm, maybe people should re-evaluate this f'ing society they call 'normal.' In my not so humble opinion, the largest element of society is rude, crude and self-serving. Go to any crowded section of town and it's like watching the freakin walking dead. Ask someone what time it is? Good luck, you know? I'm sorry Frame! Not tryin to fuel your anger with my own. Just letting you know I understand what you're sayin about some people. It's very annoying--I get it.

Next on my humble agenda: You need to eat Frame! Turn on some tunes you enjoy.Try to distance your mind from the outside world and EAT. Believe it or not, stressin burns calories. (I've been losin weight). Lol!

Return to “Expressions”