Xn728 and Fran

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xken728

Xn728 and Fran

Postby xken728 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Ive been allowed to feel a little better lately ,altough now ive wrote it here the darkness within my brain will probably punish me ,anyway i feel ok not great but not bad either ,
And Fran well shes been up and down but shes not been doing to badly ,we still get out and about and shes mostly happy ,if shes happy thats all i need in life . there are know names i recognize here anymore .
But goodnight from Ken and Fran .

xken728

As i said

Postby xken728 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 pm

as i said now ive said i feel ok ,the darkness has decended on me once more ,you cannot hide things from deppresion because it is your brain and you must share it with the logical part of your mind .
This i have done for many years ,around 43 to be exact ,it makes me blind to all i have good in life ,but i know i must and will survive and i will feel better again if only for a short while ,
The doctors say that i am treatment resistant .clinical deppresion lacking in certain chemicals ,
Anyway Fran is doing ok shes always seems happy and it does have a bad effect on her when im down .we love each other so very much ,so we,ll be ok ,
Goodnight ,from Ken and Fran

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello! Sorry Ive got to make this post short. I just had to respond to one thing. The love you two hold for eachother is awesome. Reminds me of the first few years of my past marriage. In NO WAY am I insinuating that your relationship will fail. Just saying that I do relate to what that love feels like. There's nothing in this world that can replace that!! Hold onto eachother always. My ex and I also suffered depression issues. When things get hard, don't be shy to pray together. Good luck, and God bless you both!

Return to “Expressions”