Too sudden, too often

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

WarInside

Too sudden, too often

Postby WarInside » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 pm

I'll start off a day at least somewhat decent, make it through for almost all of it, then some random thing sets me off, and I feel sad, or worthless, or some other thing. Take today for instance: I wake up, I'm almost in a good mood. I go through the day doing decently, finding ways to distract myself. One of my most common distractions is gaming. While I was gaming today, I was going through normally, keeping my mind suitably occupied, and suddenly, in an environment full of death and destruction, one character mentions how her daughter died some tragic death, and it's like I've been hit in the stomach with a hammer. Making matters worse, I missed talking with my friend, which usually helps, by only ten minutes. I just feel like I can't take too much more of this...Back and forth, back and forth, my mood is fine, my mood is bad. My friend who has been through all of this before says it is going to get worse if I don't get things resolved. However, I don't want to tell any of my family, so there is no way I can get proper treatment. I feel like I'm trapped between a rock and a hard place here...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:15 am

(((((((((((((WarInside)))))))))))))))

My heart goes out to you. It isn't easy riding those waves of ups and downs.

Warmie

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:43 pm

((((((((((((((WarInside)))))))))))))))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 pm

((((((((((((((( Warinside)))))))))))))))))))

How are you doing? Just thinking of you so thought I would ask.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Expressions”