OMG,What Do they think

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

forgiven

OMG,What Do they think

Postby forgiven » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:16 am

Oh,may I have really been under attack the last few days,I don't even want to get out of the darn Bed and at Night I seem to run to that same Bed trying to hide the pain and frustration from the Family,My Spouse really thinks I'm a Jurk,but I'm really not trying to be,I have tried to talk to her,but hasn't a clue what's way down deep inside,I find myself so emotional,just at the drop of a hat and to top it off,I've been in this very unhappy Marriage for years and now I honestly believe my Spouse may be one of my Triggers if that's possible,I'm Home all day doing House Boy Chores ( that's how it feels ) and the minute she comes in the Door a change comes over Me,it's like I just shut down,honestly I know it sounds dumb,but I almost want to run away from her,the stress starts to build as soon as she gets home and it's like I have no control,I know if I could I would just stay in my Bed Room and not come out at all.it's like the only time I can escape is when I manage to sleep and I have to take something to do that,I feel like Elvis or somebody,pills to sleep,pills to get up and I really hate being and living this way,it really seems there's no way out.
I have been talking to a few people and it has seemed to help by us supporting and reaching out to one another,but that as seemed to stopped,
So it's like I'm back to square one,just really lonely I guess and wishing to talk and be friends with someone who maybe understands.you all please pray for Me,I can't overcome this alone.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:32 am

Hi forgiven,

Glad you found our site, just so you know there is a chat room connected with the forum. Lots of wonderful people to talk with there. Maybe consider giving it a try. Good to have people to talk with that does understand how you feel.

Warmsoul

Return to “Expressions”