knackered

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Proudy

knackered

Postby Proudy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:08 pm

thought i would post on here to say something along the lines of im always knackered and gonna be around less.

im gonna be in the channel less, basically because im permanently knackered from working constantly, i have had no days off this week and i doubt im gonna have any days of next week, its just literally work work work work work from 9am to about 6pm when i get home, monday to sunday and its bloody hard work too, cutting trees down and refurbishing properties and things, on top of my fire service course which is hard in itself, with it being the fire service and all its not exactly easy going. im phyiscially drained beyond believe my entire body is totalled. im tired, muscles hurt and stressed from having a shit night with people upsettin me. i can hardly type im falling asleep right now and i have a cold and coughing a lot, every so often i get a really runny nose and i dont notice until snot is dangling past my chin and i see it in the corner of my eye. just thought i'd share that with you, might make you smile, might make you vomit i dunno? made me smile :roll:

so yeah... hope everyone is well... im physically messed up need a day off but i dont have one until atleast wednesday and i really doubt its even gonna be a day off, cant really think of anything else to say and im not gonna spell check this or anything so im sorry if its really bad but i need to go to bed and sleep for the few hours before another day of work, atleast the traffic aint gonna be bad on sunday :) ehh well gnight i guess take care

pROUDY

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:07 pm

(((((((((((((Proudy)))))))))))

Such hard work!! Can only imagine how you are feeling. With a cold on top of it all. ((((((((((((((((Proudy))))))))))))) another warm hug for you, hope you feel it and know it is sent with love.

Please take care of yourself. Come into room when you can and let me know you are all right, even tired and sore.

Know I miss you

Please take care

Warmie 8)

Return to “Expressions”