Sad and Alone

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Dreams4ever

Sad and Alone

Postby Dreams4ever » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 pm

:cry:
as it says on the box really im feeling very sad and alone.
The thing is i have a wonderful partner who is the love of my life and i still feel this darkness.. this void... this emptiness inside and it breaks my heart.
Since christmas eve i have been suffereing with the flu and my partner has a chest infection so we haven't had the best christmas but he doesn't seem like he wants to be near me.
I just want to go to bed and cry but then i know he will come up and start badgering me about why am i crying? why am i in the dark? is it his fault?? and i just can't cope with that right now. I know when people are ill they change but hes had a whole personality transplant in the last 4 weeks (hes been ill along time now) and i don't know what to do. I hate sitting here by myself just doesn't seem right we are normally such a close couple. I dunno im pretty messed at the minute forgive me ill shut up.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:07 am

Something like what you mentioned just happened with me.

My man LOVES to see me. (He even started planning my days for me!!) Anyway... It's okay. That's great! I--I... I'm glad that just seeing me makes him happy. That I could bring joy to someone in that manner is more than I could ask for in life. It's just that sometimes I want to run the other way from him, & I do so at times. He was hurt & it pained me that it hurt him, but I really did need my moment or few hours to myself to catch myself & be a much better person for our relationship. Eventually, he understood me, so as to not feel unwanted/unloved/etc.

That was my case.

I say all of what I've said to say: Please don't take it personally.

Also, I'm just wondering: Have you tried asking him about it? That way you can know for sure what is what.

Dreams4ever

Postby Dreams4ever » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 am

no i haven't asked him as he doesn't talk....which is annoying in itself as i try to where my heart on my sleeve and like to know everything is ok with us and him...
the last few days hes been a little better and coming to kiss me goodnight when i go to bed but still there is a distance between us. i know i will have to confront him im just so scared how he will react. i need to be strong and i just can't seem to do it anymore.
:cry:

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Maybe he just doesn't want to give you what he has?

Take care & again, don't take it personally....

Hugs for you..... (((((((((( Dreams4ever )))))))))))))

Return to “Expressions”