I should be sorry but I'm not so what does that make me????

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

LThomas

I should be sorry but I'm not so what does that make me????

Postby LThomas » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:05 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:56 pm

:cry:

I am bad ... I have done something that I never ever thought I would ever do.

I cannot say what it is in detail cause people will hate me for it and actually be in the right for hating me.

Let's just say that I lost my temper for the first time really in years and lost all control and I've not only said bad stuff but done bad things too.

I'm on the verge of just walking out of here right now ... leaving everyone behind and just disappearing on my own and never returning and really I honestly don't care right now.

I don't want to be here .. don't want my children .. don't want to be around anyone ... I want to call my father in law now and tell him to just come and get the kids cause I cannot control myself right now.

god what did I do????? I'm not a good person .. no good person does what I just did and really I might just do it again if I'm not left alone Sad
I swore to myself NEVER to lose my temper again and I just did ... I'm just terrible and don't deserve anything at all. Crying or Very sad

I'm fed up, I can't cope with this, I don't even know if I want to cope with it .. if I could I wouldn't have lost it just now. Crying or Very sad

I know nothing I wrote makes sense but I just cant say what I did. No normal person would do that.

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:06 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:54 pm

(((((((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't know what is going on, just know I care. Truely do.....

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Stephen
SENIOR MASTER MODERATOR

Postby Stephen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:09 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:59 pm

((((Lisa)))))))

I don't know what you did (obviously) and how bad it was... but it is only natural for us to lose our temper from time to time. So please don't beat yourself up about that.

Perhaps the person(s) you did this to (no matter what it is), will understand that you simply lost your temper?

Sort of working in the dark here.

Anyways, I sure hope things resolve themselves for you.

Things often aren't as bad as them seem as time passes.

Stephen.

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:10 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:10 am

ok Lisa GET REAL!!! Normal people loose their temper ALL THE TIME!! Its part of being a human being.

Ok, you didn't tell us what you did, and if you murdered one of your children, then yeah, I guess that was something pretty bad. Otherwise I'm guessing you just did something that many many many a mother has done, and felt awful for later

((((((((((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) sounds to me a little bit like we are making mountains out of molehills here (a typical thing to do if you are feeling depressed hun)

Calm down, take a deep breath, apologise to the person or people you did this too (yeah, its ok to apologise to your kids). Look them in the eye, and say how sorry you are.

Running away is only going to add "bad thing number 2" to "bad thing number 1"

Lets look at the logic here, "ok, I did something bad and it probably hurt them, now lets run away/do something stupid and make them feel EVEN worse" doesn't add up to me hun Wink

Love you

Tigger
xxxxxxxx

sarlu02

Postby sarlu02 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:11 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:50 am

((((((((Lisa)))))))))

I want you to poke yourself. Prove to yourself that you are HUMAN. you ARE allowed to be angry, you ARE allowed to feel and you ARE allowed to lose your temper. EVERYONE has lost it at some time or another, thats why nobody is perfect. If we were to judge you for it, we would be hypocrits. You may not feel right about it, but you are human. remember that five letter word.

Hang in there

Sarlu
xx

Return to “Expressions”