Hopelessness

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

noonespecial

Hopelessness

Postby noonespecial » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:59 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:07 pm

This week just keeps getting worse and worse. I feel so sick right now and it is a combonation of no sleep, anxiety and just feeling sick. They fired Elaine at work today. She was the billing department manager. One of the hardest working damn people I know. She would come in on her days off and she would stay until 8 pm at night. She worked her ass off for the past 3 months and they shit on her by firing her right after she finished this huge ass report they were all scared about. She gathered us all around she was bawling and trying so hard to not cry and to be upbeat. Elaine always had a smile on her face and never was mean to anyone she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She gave everyone a hug. I was crying by the end. I just don't understand it and everyone (except Justin and Michael) had tears in their eyes.

On Friday my best friend from high school passed away. She has been battling cancer for the past two years. I saw her on Thanksgiving and I am grateful for that but it's just so hard. She was such a good friend she was always there for me and she always stood up for me. She was like a sister. She went through the worst years of my life with me and we always hung out.

You know it's just not fair why do bad things happen to such good people. I just don't think there is a reason. I think that no matter what no matter how good you are something will always be there to push you back down. I have pretty much lost all hope that anything good will come out of or happen in my life. I am really really depressed right now I have lost all hope and all motivation. I just can't deal with the constant disappointment and grief and loss and sadness. It is all too overwhelming. There's this heaviness in my chest and my stomach is queasy and my head is somewhere else. I feel like I am already dead emotionally and intellectually and I just wish my body would follow suit.

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:00 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:51 pm

((((((((((((((ducky)))))))))))))

:( tears came to my eyes reading your post.

I am soooooo sorry about the loss of your friend ... I know only too well what that is like knowing that there's no way to ever meet up that person or speak to them again.
Hold on to your memories with her ... no one can take that away from you.

I'm sorry for what happened to your co worker as well .. that's so darned unfair. I hope that she finds an even better job somewhere else where she will be even much more appreciated and treated better.

I am really really depressed right now I have lost all hope and all motivation. I just can't deal with the constant disappointment and grief and loss and sadness. It is all too overwhelming. There's this heaviness in my chest and my stomach is queasy and my head is somewhere else. I feel like I am already dead emotionally and intellectually and I just wish my body would follow suit.

(((((ducky))))) all I can say to the above is please try and take it easy and not push yourself. Know that we are here for you and you are not alone k? ... you've helped me out when I felt EXACTLY like that and you didn't let me give up so please keep that chin up and lean on us as much as you need to.

thinking of you

xxx Lisa xxx

Corey

Postby Corey » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:01 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:48 pm

(((((((( ducky my partner in crime ))))))))) i'm sorry that everything is happening all at once and not giving you time to catch your breath. i think we all ask that very same question at one time or another and there never seems to be an answer for it no matter how long and often we ask the question. we are here for you to lean on and get support from. you know how to get a hold of me if you need to talk anytime.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:02 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:49 pm

(((((((((((((((((noonespecial))))))))))))))))))

All I can do is give you my shoulder, my understanding, my ear, my hugs for you have my heart dear friend. No life isn't fair, not fair at all.

You see people that hurt and abuse and use others and you wonder why they are still here. You see the kind, caring, loving, gentle souls that don't have a mean bone in their bodies suffer over and over. It isn't fair.

You are one of those kind and loving creatures for if you weren't you wouldn't be hurting like you are. I am here for you, always have been, all we have gone through, I am still right here.

Please know that I am sending all the love, hugs and understanding that I can to you.

Love you hon

Warmie

8)

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:51 pm

((((((Ducky - always someonespecial))))))))

It sounds a little pathetic I guess if I say, "I'm so sorry," to hear about all that's going on in your life right now. But I truly am sorry that all this is happening to you all at once. Life can be so unfair.

There's no replacing someone as close to you as a sister, but I think, as was written above, you must hold onto the memories and keep her alive in your heart. Cherish all those laughs you had together, and think back and smile?

As for the "commercial world", it really sucks doesn't it? It's without feeling, and mainly without sense I think. It's certainly heartless.

We are here for you Ducky if you'd like to talk more. We're all here for one another: that's the point of it, yes?

(((((((((((Ducky))))))))))))))))

Stephen.

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:13 am

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Ducky))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) dont' know I have words here really, so just gonna shut up and give you a hug instead

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((polarduck)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love
PolarTiggs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Expressions”