do you all want to read something funny?

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Corey

do you all want to read something funny?

Postby Corey » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:55 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:37 pm

urgggggg. that is one way to describe my day. first of all i had a major bad flashback last night and spent about half an hour talking to my gf while trying so hard not to cry and then ended up crying myself to sleep. i got up and went to work and things went from bad to worst. i had my yearly evaluation today and got 86% plus a 40 cent raise. well you would think that was a great score but in actual fact it is the worst score in the whole store. one co-worker of mine whom i consider the worst employee working there got a higher percentage than me. i don't know how it's possible. do i have to become like her? calling in sick more than she actually works, leaves early for absolutely no reason, argues with supervisors, ignores customers, is sometimes rude to them as well. i would become like her but that is so NOT my nature that i think it would make me physically ill. then i go to theraoy today and my therapist then asks me if i can remember what happened to me when i was 17 and be able to talk about it. i tried the best that i could but i just couldn't remember it all. part of the time i was there and part of the time i wasn't. i felt so scared, anxious and unsafe there. he then said that i did a great job today and that i need to watch myself for the next two days because the flashbacks and thoughts and such could get worse because i talked about it. that is so NOT what i wanted to hear. can i just forget this day and skip over to next month?

jellybean

Postby jellybean » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:55 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:59 pm

((((((((((((((((((( baby )))))))))))))))))))
I just wanted to be able to reach thru the phone and give you all the safe hugs you needed last night .

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:56 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:31 pm

((((((((((((((((((Corey)))))))))))))))))))

Painted the yellow brick road to next month for you and the green light to start skipping hon.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:57 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:01 pm

(((((((((((((corey)))))))))))))))))

I absolutelyl HATE evaluations!!! Evaluations are the most downgrading unmotivating things ever! ... sorry you had to go through that sweetie.

you should tell them to keep their pissy 40 cent raise ...

xxx Lisa xxx

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:57 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

(((((((Corey))))))))

God, I'm sorry to hear that. As Lisa said, that sounds so unmotivating... and what the hell do they know? They sound like a terrible firm to work for in my humble opinion.

Try and keep your chin up Corey :)

Stephen.

Return to “Expressions”