Feel like tearing my hair out and screaming!!!!

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

crybaby1086

Feel like tearing my hair out and screaming!!!!

Postby crybaby1086 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm

After two good days I have finally crashed. I feel so hurt and angry that I just want to lash out!! I lost two friends today because they don't understand my illness. Perhaps they were never really friends at all. I just want to crawl into a hole and hide!!

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:35 am

Crybaby - I am so sorry this happened to you. I know it is very hard for people to understand our illness and sometimes they pull away. Perhaps you have not lost them for good....maybe they just need a little break. I hope you can do some kind things for yourself today to help you feel better. Thinking of you.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 am

I feel the same as the title...

I do not have any friends at the moment (especially my own age or even people I can just go out with to a movie or running/walking or something ) where I am. Ah... It would be nice.... but I think I have not been able to trust people with myself, which makes it hard to be around others.

Maybe 1 day I will.... Hope you will feel better soon.

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 pm

It was more than 10 years ago that I lost the friendship of someone who had been my best friend for about 15 years.

The funny thing is that I never knew what I did wrong. She just told me not to call her anymore and that she didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore.

Don't know about the others in the forum but I have never had enough friends that I can afford to lose any.

One consolation that I have now is that I regard all of the members of this forum as my friends. I now have more friends that I have ever had in my whole life.

It is nice though to have someone that you can call up, and just yabber on the phone for a bit, or go out for a walk with on a sunny day.

xn728

sorry

Postby xn728 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 pm

cant really say much about freinds ,never had any ,but all i want to say is we are all around you and we care how you feel ,so maybe that may give a little comfort ,,,,,,,,,,,,feel better soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,ken

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

I feel a good bit better today. It wasn't as bad as I first though. Yes, one friend is gone permantly. I burn my bridges to the ground. But the other was just an overreaction on my part. My best bud is still with me teasing me and trying to make me laugh. Should have known he wouldn't let me down.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”