Trying Again

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm

The Wellbutrin is making me sooo sleepy. I take it twice a day, and when I take in the morning, after a bit, I can't stay awake. I'm gunna check with the doc when I see him this month about taking it all at bedtime.

I helped my mom with the lamp and her laundry, and went to the grocery store and got lotsa little quick things that will be good when unable to cook or prepare something. I had nothing left in the house that was quick except crackers, I had used it all up.

I don't feel tearful today, just lethargic and drained from being so overly emotional and sad for so long. I'm just wiped!

I've been thinking about one of my articles, but I tend when I come out of the dark to take on too much too fast and set myself up for failure and downward spiral. So taking it easy.

Things I know in my head, like EVERYONE is a special unique individual with attributes all their own, well feelings just overwhelm that at times. There is a big disconnect between my mind and my emotions.

Thank you so much ((ALL)) for helping me through this recent bout. Your support meant more to me than I could ever put into words. Its so nice to have a place to pour out the emotions and get support and try to help others who are struggling in the way I know I need when I struggle. I hope I'm staying on the upswing for a while, but who knows...

Wishing you all some light in your day and peace.

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey S\Hopes. I'm glad you are doing better :) Take your time and ease back into your life and do your best to think positive thoughts. Wishing you all the best. Robyn

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 pm

I still feel so drained and lethargic. I guess its the medicine. I don't know if its a side effect, or it is starting to give me a lift, but this is "up" compared to being really tearful and upset at every little thing...but I'm so drained I can't seem to do much of anything...hoping it gets better as the medicine has more time to work and if I can either cut back or take it all at bedtime. Am not gunna wait til doctor's appt later this month, but call tomorrow I think and see what I should do.

Unfortunately, this state leaves me still feeling some pain and too much time to think...dangerous. I have to find a way to get more energy...to do something productive to distract myself...

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 am

I take my Wellbutrin at night. Hopefully your doctor will say that's okay. I am glad you are feeling better but am worried about your reference to that being a dangerous situation. I know what you mean....that can be a more dangerous state than when you are totally down and lethargic. Do you have a plan for today....to do something productive and to stay safe? Do you volunteer today? In one of your posts you made a reference to "your article"....is that something you have written. You are an excellent writer so I would not be surprised if it was.

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Shatteredhopes,

Hope that things are going well with you. I was away from the computer for a bit so am just getting caught up with things this morning.

I was pretty sick, both emotionally and physically but will see my pdoc this afternoon so maybe he will be able to fix things up for me.

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”