Most Everyone is an A-hole

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

RustyTavern

Most Everyone is an A-hole

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:29 am

Whether its the salespeople, lawyer, ineffective police, lazy Courts, in reality over 99% of people are greedy, lazy aholes that will put their hand in your pocket for silver, cut your heart out for gold, burn your family for platinum.

Bpiiyas

Re: Most Everyone is an A-hole

Postby Bpiiyas » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Rusty,

You are so right. But it's the world we live in that is driving people this way. It is intended that way. There's a bigger agenda going on, and the world is asleep and un-aware. Try your hardest to keep a good heart and love people no matter what.

Jtw

Postby Jtw » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Respectfully, I don't agree. I think most people are decent, I think it's society that's screwed up and I think the vocal minority are the problem. I think the a-holes make the most noise and they seem like they're everywhere. You'll not notice the 100 decent people you pass on the street, you'll just remember the one that annoys you.

Kambaxia

Most Everyone is an A hole

Postby Kambaxia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:30 am

But with this sort of things, the following always counts: If its too good to be true, it is. Though there are always exceptions but not with such mails.

If you have any questions concerning where by and how to use Is there going to be a new Nintendo switch in 2019 , you can speak to us at our web-page

Spleefy

Postby Spleefy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:11 pm

It can often feel like as you described. But as Jtw pointed out, we often do remember the few that are selfish and greedy. This is very similar to having many good experiences, but we tend to focus on the few bad experiences and it becomes our dominate thinking and outlook.

Nevertheless, it is true that we do live in a world that is dominated by materialism, selfishness, and greed. As it says in 2 Timothy 3:2-6:

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God..”.

It makes a huge difference when we choose our associations wisely.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”