Deleted

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nopromises

Re: am i worthless?

Postby nopromises » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:05 am

From my point of view, you're worth it. You know what I think about life, that if things aren't going well, that's not going to last forever, it will come the time when it will be better..You don't seem to be a bad person, I really hope life goes well for you pretty soon, and I have no doubt that is going to be like that. I also want you to think about those things that you want, think and don't stop believing in them, so one day can become true. You're worth for me :)

kevinloveslena

No, you are NOT worthless

Postby kevinloveslena » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello Lost-Soul, I read your post and just want to give you a big hug! It seems like you have been dealing with so much over the past few years and I am so sorry for that. One of my daughters has been diagnosed with autism and another one is in the process of being diagnosed. Though my children are young, I can see so many of the things that you mention: the frustrations, the tearing down of self-esteem and others already. I want to encourage you and let you know about an organization that has really helped me: Joni and Friends (www.joniandfriends.org). I originally got involved because I am bed/wheelchair bound but found out that they offer help and assistance for more than physical disabilities. Every summer they have family camps all over the world. They also have Response Teams who will provide encouragement, information, and resources for your disability. You have been dealing with this for a long time, but it seems like you need a lot of encouragement.
It may be hard to see this, but you are an exceptional person with gifts and talents unique to you! One of the things that autism tends to do is force the person affected to spend too much time on what they “can’t” do so well, which overshadows the exceptional talents and abilities that they do have. So now that we have heard about all the things that are (inadequate, negative, lacking, haven’t, don’t have, etc.), now you must tell us what you are good at? What activity (or activities) can you just “forget the time” doing?
Thank you for sharing with us in the forum. Please be encouraged and know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

LookUp1430

Re: am i worthless?

Postby LookUp1430 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:26 am

I am so sorry you have these negative feelings about yourself. You are a person in this world so you have tremendous value. If you give it time, you will discover your purpose, and the world will be a better place because of it. Have you considered finding somewhere to volunteer your time? Maybe a thrift shop or an animal shelter? There is something very uplifting about helping those in need. Maybe something like that, totally out of the ordinary, might be a good way to help you out of your rut. It may also be a way for you to interact with others who might be in similar situations to yours.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”