Deleted

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Golda Dilema

Re: Im on medication now

Postby Golda Dilema » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:21 am

Taking medications will do good for you. I am a person with bipolar and medications help me a lot.

One other thing that is helpful to me is listening to good music. Music is therapeutic and may do wonders as they say. Watching good films will do you good too.

Raise your hope for positive changes will come your way. Be optimistic because good changes will happen. You deserve to be happy so do activities that will make you happy so long as they won't harm you. What are the things that make you happy? What is your passion? Is it helping others? Is it making money out of your talents? Enjoy life despite of life's burdens and discomfort. Again, be happy.

Avidreader9559

Re: Im on medication now

Postby Avidreader9559 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:29 pm

I agree with a pp. Find things that help you to be happy. Listen to music. That is my go-to. It raises mood any time I need it to. You do deserve to be content. Life happens. People aren't going to always do what we want or need them to, but we get to choose for ourselves. Life can change. We can make different choices. I have had to do things that I don't want to do at times to get me to where I ultimately want to be. If I want to have friends, then I have to go out and do things with other people if I feel like it or not, and I have to try. If I want a better job, then I have to learn new skills. What is one thing that you would like to be different for you? Don't get overwhelmed with everything. Just choose one. Work on it. The sense of accomplishment is invigorating and makes way for other things you can work on. I pray you can find what you need to keep hoping and going forward for you.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”