Deleted

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lost-soul

Deleted

Postby lost-soul » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lost-soul on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

someoneiknow

Re: Helpless and Defeated

Postby someoneiknow » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Thats how i feel bruh but Idk I get angry and that helps me out a little bit, like giving life the middle finger :/ just gotta keep believing that things might get better

graceforeverandever

Re: Helpless and Defeated

Postby graceforeverandever » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Dear lost-soul, thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I’m truly sorry that you are dealing with such difficult situation. I encourage you to hang in there! Do not give up! Even in the darkest moments in our lives there’s always hope. Life is so precious! And that God that you are talking about is the only owner of your life and has given you another chance. Have you ever thought of seeking Christian Counseling? Counseling works through things like this. You are valuable and worthy of fighting for. Would you be interested of social outlets like those which share hobbies, recreational interests, or volunteer with charitable organizations? This may help you to get out the house and to occupy yourself. This list-ly is extremely important for you are going through: https://list.ly/list/1CE4-looking-up-fr ... n-darkness. Please let me tell you my friend that you are not alone in this battle. If you need to talk with someone I’ll leave you this Hotline #s: 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). Sending you hugs. I will keep you in my prayers, my friend -keep us posted, OK?

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”